Grim dawn is a slashes role-playing game; the whole game takes place in a fantasy world. If you have been a fan of devil may cry, or diablo well this is similar to those. You enter into an apocalyptic world where the human race is on the verge of extinction. With excellent character development, a great story, and stunning action, this game is undoubtedly a delight. However, some users are not able to experience this fun. There have been countless complaints regarding grim dawn crashing a lot of issues. Users have reported that the game crashes during the startup and while playing. In this guide, we will be giving some solutions to fix this unexpected crash issue of the game.
Causes of Grim Dawn Crashing A Lot Problem Issue
Talking of the causes behind the grim dawn crashing on startup issue. Various users have confirmed that the issue appears because of the corrupted or possible issue with the game files. There have also been cases in which the antivirus block the game from being launching, as it considers the launcher file as some sort of virus. Furthermore graphic settings, including anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering if turned on then it might cause the crash.
- Corrupted game files
- Graphic settings
Similar Types of Grim Dawn Crashing A Lot Problem Issue
- Grim dawn crashing forgotten gods
- Grim dawn crashes on launch
- Grim dawn freezing
- Grim dawn mods
- Grim dawn crash multiplayer
- Grim dawn has crashed
- Grim dawn x64 crash
How to Fix Grim Dawn Crashing A Lot Problem Issue
Well, the Grim Dawn Crashing on startup Issue is very common and can be easily fixed using specific methods. Below we have managed to demonstrate all the important methods that you can use to eliminate the crashing issue within a few minutes.
1. Verifying the Game Cache
With the help of this Grim Dawn Crashing on startup method, we will make sure that all the game files are fine and there is not any possible corruption in them. It can be easily done by following the below steps.
- STEP 1. While you are in the Steam, head to the Game Library
- STEP 2. Now locate and Right-click Grim Dawn in your Library
- STEP 3. From the context menu click on Properties
- STEP 4. Now in the new window head to the Local Files tab
- STEP 5. Below click on the Verify Integrity of Game Cache button
- STEP 6. Steam will automatically scan and verify all the file
- STEP 7. If there are any possible corruption or issues it will redownload the files
2. Re-Enable Cloud Save
This Grim Dawn Crashing windows 10 method requires a few efforts, in this method, we will enable the cloud saves, we have to firstly download the cloud saves locally, then clear them out and enable the cloud save. This method has been found to be working if you are facing the crashing issue.
- STEP 1. Backup all you cloud save locally
- STEP 2. Once done, enable back the Cloud saving, then restart the game
- STEP 3. Now Go to options > Network tab and delete cloud saves
- STEP 4. It will automatically prompt you to import the existing saves
- STEP 5. Import them and you are all done
3. Disable Antivirus
Another Grim Dawn Crashing a lot of issues because the game crashes is when the antivirus is active. If you are using any third-party antivirus make sure to disable it when running the game. The below steps are for disabling Windows Bit defender.
- STEP 1. Open up Control Panel then go to System and Security
- STEP 2. Now locate and click on Windows Firewall
- STEP 3. On the left click on Turn Windows Firewall on or off
- STEP 4. A new window will pop kindly turn off the firewall for both private and public network
- STEP 5. Once done save the changes and try running the game
Crashing of games is very common that most people, the issue is not that hard to fix. Today’s guide is based on Grim Dawn Crashing a lot of issues. In this guide, we have demonstrated all the possible ways by which you can fox the issue.
For more guides on gaming like this Grim Dawn Crashing a lot follows us. Thank you!