When it comes to fighting type games, you can not miss out on the Street Fighter franchise, the game has a very long history of one of the top games in the fighting genre, and still, it has managed to keep that top spot. Moving on to today’s troubleshooting guide, it is based on a very common issue of crashing Street Fighter 5. According to the users, whenever they try to launch the game, it crashes right away without any crash error or dialogue box. The issue is limited to PC users only. If you are also facing this issue, follow this guide, as we will be talking about all the possible causes and solutions to fix the street fighter 5 not launching issue.
Causes of Street Fighter 5 Not Launching Problem
Talking of the possible issues of street fighter 5 not launching steam issue, we can conclude that there are not any major or critical causes behind the crashing of the game. According to a lot of users, the game crashes if your firewall has blocked it, or we can say that if the firewall is turned on, then you might face the crash issue. The same can be said for any third-party antivirus on your system. These programs block the program from being launched. Furthermore, two services, namely Intel Driver Support or Intel System Usage services are running, are known to be one of the causes of crashing issues also.
Similar Types of Street Fighter 5 Not Launching Issue
- Streetfighter 5 arcade edition not launching
- Street fighter 5 won’t launch 2020
- Street fighter 5 crash on startup
- Street fighter v champion edition not launching
- Street fighter 5 black screen
- Street fighter 5 failed to retrieve data (80003) pc
- Street fighter 5 the instruction at 0x0000
- Street fighter 5 will not launch steam
How to Fix Street Fighter 5 Not Launching Problem Issue
To fix the Street Fighter 5 Not Launching Windows 10 Issue, below, we have demonstrated all the possible ways that you can try.
1. Basic Troubleshooting
Before you proceed to the below Street Fighter 5 Not Launching 2017 methods, make sure that you have gone through all the important points stated below.
- Graphics Driver is fully up to date.
- The system is up to date.
- All the important components like DirectX, MS Visual C++ is installed.
- No programs are running except the game.
2. Adding the Game to the Exception List
Suppose you have gone through the above tips and still facing the steam Street Fighter 5 Not Launching issues, follow the below steps. One of the causes, why this issue occurs is when the firewall is either turned or the program is not in the exception list.
If you are using any third-party application, then make sure to put the game into the exception list. The below steps are for adding the game to the windows firewall exception list.
- STEP 1. Go to the Start Menu, and type Run, then hit Enter
- STEP 2. A small window will pop up, write Control Panel, and hit Enter
- STEP 3. Once you are in the Control Panel, go to System and Security settings
- STEP 4. Now on the right, click on Windows Defender Firewall / Windows Firewall depending upon the windows version
- STEP 5. A new page will open, click on Allow an app or feature through the Windows Defender Firewall link
- STEP 6. At the bottom, click on the Allow another App button, and browse the launcher file of the game
- STEP 7. Also, make sure to tick mark on the Private and Public checkbox and save the changes
- STEP 8. Once done, try running the game
3. Stopping Intel Driver Support or Intel System Usage Services
In the causes section, we have talked about Intel Driver Support or Intel System Usage services. These two services are known to be one of the major causes behind the crashing of street fighter 5. Follow the below Street Fighter 5 Not Launching on steam steps to stop these services.
- STEP 1. Make sure that the game is closed, take the cursor to the bottom of the screen
- STEP 2. Right-click on the taskbar and choose Task Manager
- STEP 3. Once the task manager window is opened, go to the Services tab, locate the Intel System Usage service
- STEP 4. Once you find it, right-click on it and Stop Service
- STEP 5. Once done, do the same for the Intel Driver Support service
- STEP 6. Now try running the game
In the above troubleshooting guide, we have seen multiple methods to fix the street fighter 5 not launching issue. The problem is very common, and by following the above methods, your issue will be resolved surely.
For more guides and other gaming stuff like this Street Fighter 5 Not Launching, follow us. Thank you!