We all know that Fortnite is one of those games that can get addictive. Spending hours just playing a game is surely not good. If you also realize that you are spending too much time playing Fortnite and want to get rid of it deleting your account is a good decision. In this guide, we have demonstrated two ways how to Delete a Fortnite Account. We have demonstrated steps for both PC and mobile.
How to Delete a Fortnite Account Very Easily & Quickly
Now that you have decided to remove your Fortnite account, below completely, we have given you step-by-step methods on How to delete a Fortnite Account. You can delete your account either from a PC or using a mobile phone.
How to Delete a Fortnite Account through PC
To completely delete the account, you have to visit the official website and then log in there. Finally, from the account settings, you can delete your account. The process is pretty easy, and you will be able to complete the entire process within a few minutes.
Now let’s see all the steps one by one. So before proceeding to the actual process, you first have to close the game and make sure there are no active sessions of the game.
- STEP 1. Once the game is closed, head to your Start menu, and from there, open up the web browser
**NOTE: We suggest that you use the Chrome browser so that you will not face any incompatibilities.
- STEP 2. Once the browser is up; you have to visit the Epic games website; you can open the website directly by clicking on this link
- STEP 3. Once the webpage is completely loaded, on the top left of the page, there will be Sign in option; click on it
- STEP 4. You will now come to the login page here enter your login details
- STEP 5. Now that you are logged in, you will enter into the main dashboard of your account
- STEP 6. Take your cursor to the top right of the screen. Here you can see your username; click on it
- STEP 7. A drop-down menu will appear from there, and you have to select the option that says Account
- STEP 8. You will now come to your Account settings page; on the left General tab should be selected
- STEP 9. On the right, scroll down to the bottom, and you will see the Delete Account section
- STEP 10. Click on the option that Request Account Delete; once you click on it, a confirmation code will be sent to your registered mail
- STEP 11. Open up the mail that contains the confirmation code, copy it and then paste it into the box and click on Confirm Delete Request button
By the end of STEP 11. You will send the request to delete your account, and after 15 days, your account will be permanently deleted by the Epic games.
How to Delete a Fortnite Account through Mobile
For some reason, if you can not use your PC or do not have access to a PC, then you can delete your Fortnite account using your mobile phone as well. The process is pretty much the same. Just a few steps are changed. Now let’s see how it is done.
- STEP 1. Make sure that there are no active Fortnite sessions is going on
- STEP 2. Now head to your mobile phone and open up the menu
- STEP 3. From there, open up the chrome web browser
**NOTE: In case you do not have a chrome browser, make sure to download it and install it on your phone
- STEP 4. Once the browser opens up, you need to visit the Epic game official website, and you can directly visit the page by clicking on this link
- STEP 5. Once the page opens up, on the top right click on the Hamburger menu, and at the bottom, tap on the Sign-in option
- STEP 6. Once you are on the Sign-in page, follow the STEP 5-11 from the above method
How to Reactivate Fortnite Account
Within a period of 15 days, if you have a change of mind and want to recover your account, then you can get your account back. Follow the steps below, and your account delete request will be canceled.
- STEP 1. Open up your web browser, and open this link
- STEP 2. Once this page opens up, enter your login details
- STEP 3. As soon as you enter the detail a pop will appear that says Reactivate account
- STEP 4. Click on it, and your request for account deletion will be canceled immediately
Nowadays, battle royale games are taking over mobile gaming. Among those games is Fortnite. The game can get very addictive, especially if you play it with your friends. In this guide, we have given you steps on how to Delete a Fortnite Account using both mobile and PC.
We hope that this guide has helped you. Thank you!