Steam is a platform that provides you with a vast catalog of games to browse, download and play. Instead of downloading and paying for the game separately from the publishers, the platform offers you games from multiple publishers in a single space. This helps wandering waste your time wandering each publisher, account creation, and keeping track of the purchase bills. Since you are on this article, surely you are new to the Steam client. By the end of this guide, you will know each and every bit of information required on how to download steam and Create steam account.
How to Create Steam Account Very Easily & Quickly
In this section, we will be covering the entire process in two main parts. The first takes you through the downloading and installing process of the Steam client. While the second part clears your query regarding Create Steam Account.
All in all, creating a steam account is a very easy process; below, you will get to know all the important steps required to make your fully functional steam account.
Downloading the Steam Client & Installing it
So the first and foremost thing that you need to do is download the Steam client. Make sure that you download the client from the official website.
To make the process much easier, we have given all the steps on how to download and install it; if you are new to steam installation, this will be very helpful.
- STEP 1. Once you are on the Desktop Screen, go to the Start menu and open up your web browser
- STEP 2. Once the web browser is opened up, click on this link to visit the download page of the Steam client directly
- STEP 3. Once the web page is opened up, you can see a big blue button that says Install Steam
- STEP 4. Now click on the button to download the client set up onto your PC
- STEP 5. Once the setup is finished downloading, you can check it in the Downloads folder
- STEP 6. Once you are in the Download folder, you will see the setup file. Double click on it to start the installation process
- STEP 7. Follow the on-screen instruction and install the program
Creating the Steam Account
Now that you have downloaded and installed the client successfully, the next part is all about creating the account. To be able to access the games, download, and installation of the games. You need to have a steam account. Below are all the important that you need to go through to create an account.
- STEP 1. Since you just have installed the client, the launcher shortcut will be available on the desktop click on it
**NOTE: In case the shortcut file is not present, go to the start menu and search for steam and open it.
- STEP 2. As soon as you launch the steam client, you can see that a box will pop that asks you to log in to the client
- STEP 3. Since this is the first time you are using the steam, at the bottom, click on Create a new Account button
- STEP 4. Now you will be asked to enter your Email Id
**NOTE: This email ID is crucial as all the important emails regarding your account will go into the email id that you enter.
- STEP 5. After entering the email ID, choose your country and accept the T&C and click on Continue Button
- STEP 6. Now open up your registered email to confirm the mail id and proceed further
- STEP 7. In the mail, there will be a verification link click on it
**NOTE: Once you click on the link it will take you to a webpage and there you have to click on Create My Account button
- STEP 8. After that, you will be asked to enter your desired username and password for your account
**NOTE: Make sure to enter the details correctly as you will need to enter this every time you log in to your Steam account
- STEP 9. Now click on the blue Complete Sign-Up button
- STEP 10. Now you have successfully created your Steam account
Now that you have made your account, simply log in, and now you can access all the games that Steam provides.
With this being the end of the guide on how to create steam account, surely now you must have a clear roadmap of the entire procedure. Hopefully, this guide is helpful to you.
For more guides on games, follow us. Thank you!