Considered as one of the best light armor in the Witcher 3, Mastercrafted Feline Armor is surely the most wanted armor set. Since you are planning to craft it, it is assumed that you have already gone through Enhanced Cat Gear and Superior Cat Gear. Within the Cat school gear, Mastercrafted comes second last; grandmaster gear being the last. The purpose of this guide is to help you out in getting your hands on Mastercrafted Cat Gear diagrams including the armor. This guide contains the stats of the items and all the required materials that you will be needing to perform the upgrade.
Stats And Requirements
In order to wear the armor and wield the swords, you need to have at least Level 34. Stamina regeneration, adrenaline point generation, and a drastic increase in attack power are some of the things that define the advantages of this armor. Apart from being light in weight it certainly increases your overall defense and attack power. Below you can see all the advantages and perks of this gear set.
|Resistance to piercing damage||+10%|
|Resistance to slashing damage||+15%|
|Resistance from taking damage from monsters||+15%|
|Resistance to elemental damage||+45%|
|Resistance to bludgeoning damage||+0%|
|Bonus experience from monsters||+0%|
Now if we talk about the Complete Mastercrafted Cat School set there are 5 things that complete this combo.
- Mastercrafted Feline Silver Sword
- Mastercrafted Feline Steel Sword
- Mastercrafted Feline Armor
- Mastercrafted Feline Trousers
- Mastercrafted Feline Boots
All these things when combined forms the Complete Mastercrafted Cat School gear. So how do get each of these sets? Below you find everything about it.
How to Get Mastercrafted Feline Armor Very Quickly?
Here you will be able to get an easy-to-follow walkthrough guide on getting your hands on all Mastercrafted cat school gear along with the Mastercrafted Feline Armor.
Mastercrafted Feline Steel Sword
The fire on the list of Matercrafted cat school gear is the feline steel sword. Follow the below points and reach the chest that contains the diagram.
- Head to Kaer Gelen, on Ard Skellig
- Move towards the gate then go around the castle to the left
- On the left side you find a side entrance– go through it
- Fight your way through the wraiths
- Proceed down the stairs and enter the tiny side-room
- Here you will find a chest open it and you will get the diagram
Mastercrafted Feline Silver Sword
Second, on the list is the Feline silver sword, the walkthrough is pretty easy. You just have to hide in a cave at Harviken. Follow the below walkthrough point for a better understanding.
- First of all reach Harviken, on Faroe
- Reach higher at the cliff at the east of Harviken
- Now locate the cave and look closely as the entrance is easy to miss
- Now simply follow the tunnel and you will be able to find the chest with the blueprint
Mastercrafted Feline Armor, Gauntlets, Trousers, and Boots
Thankfully you will be able to find the diagrams for Mastercrafted Feline Armor, Gauntlets, Trousers, and Boots all at once. Follow the points now.
- Reach at the gulf southTrottheim on Faroe
- Once you reach there you will find a coastal cave
- At the entrance of the cave, you will have to fight your way through a bunch of level 13 sirens
- After defeating sirens go straight ahead
- Soon you will pass the intersection here look for a stone pillar
- Behind the pillar, you will find the chest with the diagrams in it
Required Materials For each Cat school Gear
Now that you have the diagrams you can now gather all the materials and craft the Mastercrafted Feline Armor.
|Mastercrafted Feline Silver Sword|
|Mastercrafted Feline Steel Sword|
|Mastercrafted Feline Armor|
|Mastercrafted Feline Trousers|
|Mastercrafted Feline Boots|
|Mastercrafted Feline Gauntlets|
In this article, you have found all the useful information that you need to know regarding the cat school gear and special the mastercarfted feline armor. This guide covers perks of the feline armor, all the items of cat school gear set, short walkthroughs of each item, and lastly a table that contains all the required material to craft the cat school gear set.
Hopefully, by now all your queries have been cleared. For more guides on games be sure to follow us. Thank you!