CSGO is considered one of the best and most modern multiplayer games; for those who do not know, the game has over 7 million active users. One of the fun things about such a game is that the game consists of random people to play with, sometimes you get to meet some really nice and cooperative people, while other times, they are not that nice. In situations like this, the gaming environment gets a little sidetracked, and the best thing is to join a new game. In this particular guide, we will be talking about a cheat, or you can say it is a command which kicks you out of a match. We have been getting a lot of requests on how to kick yourself in CSGO for a long time. So here, you get to understand the entire process in detail.
How to Kick Yourself in CSGO Very Quickly
Now to understand how to kick yourself in CSGO. Below you will get the entire process in a step-by-step approach. The guide covers multiple major aspects of the process, especially for the users who are relatively new to the game. In part one, we will go through the process of enabling the developer console and binding a shortcut key that brings the console anytime we want. Once that is done, we can use the key to bring the console and finally execute the command.
Enabling the Developer Console & Binding a Special Key
In this section, you will see the steps to enable the Developer console in CSGO. The process is helpful who are new to CSGO and activating the developer console for the very first time. In case you already know how to enable the console to proceed to the next section. Now let’s go through all the steps of the process.
- STEP 1. First of all, if you are in the match, close it and enter it into the main menu of the game
- STEP 2. Now you have to go to the Settings of the game, click on the gear icon at the bottom left
- STEP 3. Once you are in the Game settings tab, scroll down to the bottom and look for the Enable Developer Console settings
- STEP 4. After you have located the toggle of Enable Developer Console option, put it to Yes
- STEP 5. Now save the changes and Head to the Keyboard and Mouse settings
- STEP 6. Once you are in the Keyboard and Mouse set, scroll down and look for the Toggle Console
- STEP 7. Click on it, and here you can attach a particular Key to bring out the Developer console in the running game or leave it to the default key
- STEP 8. Once done, make sure to save the changes
Steps: How to Kick Yourself in CSGO
Now that you have enabled the developer console, you can use the commands while playing any match. But before you jump on executing the command, you need to know a few things.
Any player in CSGO has an option to kick themselves out of any match. But the catch here is that simply entering the command will not be enough to get out of the game. This command works on a vote basis. So in order to kick yourself out of the game, all the other players with you need to make a vote, and once the majority decides to kick you out, well, you will come out of the game. With all that in mind now, let’s go through the commands.
- STEP 1. Considering that you are on an active match, bring out the Developer console
- STEP 2. Press the shortcut key that you have given to bring the developer console, in case you have not to give any special keypress ~
- STEP 3. You will see a Windows CMD-like interface. This is the Developer console of the CSGO.
- STEP 4. Enter the command one by one
Status this command is very useful as it will display the number of players and their current IDs. Here you have to look for your name and your ID. Once you know, the ID proceeds to the next command.
callvote Kick ** This command will initiate a vote where other players will vote, and if there is a majority, you will be kicked out of the game pretty instantly. Here replace the ** with the two numbers beside your name and enter the command.
Once you enter the command, the other team players will be notified, and now everything depends on your teammates.
In the above guide, we have explained in detail How to Kick Yourself in CSGO. You get to know how to enable the console along with the commands. The procedure is very easy, and once you go through it, next time, it will take less than a minute.
Hopefully, with this guide, your query has now been resolved. Thank you!