Usually, logging out of some application or any game is one of the easiest things you can do. But League of Legends has made this simple task a very pretty hard job. So this is all about the How to Log Out of League of Legends guide from here. You will find yourself wondering if there are any logout options present. Well, the answer is Yes, there is a logout option in League of Legends, and it is very easy to access; the funny thing is that the options lie in front of you, but you can not guess where the logout option actually is. Users from all over the place are confused and asking How to log out of league of legends. Well, this How to Log Out of League of Legends guide addresses the issue and gives you multiple How to Log Out of League of Legends ways to get rid of the problem right away.
League of Legends client is made with a purpose so that a user when playing games, does not have to wander here and there for options. You can see all the important options on one screen. But there are a couple of options that you have to find. Among those is the Logout option, users are unable to locate the option, and this is problematic as the users either have to uninstall the game or close the game directly, which results in data loss and saves game data.
How to Log Out of League of Legends Very Quickly
Now to answer your query on How to log out of League of Legends here, we will cover a detailed step-by-step How to Log Out of League of Legends guide to access the option.
To log out from league of legends, you just have to find the X icon on your client; once you find that, simply click on it. After clicking within a second, you will see a pop-up on your screen that says Exit Now. Click on the button, and you are logged out of the client without any possible data loss. To understand the How to Log Out of League of Legends process more clearly, follow the below How to Log Out of League of Legends steps.
- STEP 1. Make sure that your League of Legends client is up and running
- STEP 2. Now on the very top right of the client, you can see three small buttons; one of them is the X button
- STEP 3. Now that you have found the button, click on it; within a second, you will see a pop that says Exit Now?
- STEP 4. Just below, you will be able to see two options; one of them is the Sign Out option
- STEP 5. Simply click on the Sign Out button. There are chances that you will be asked to re-enter your password, so enter the password.
Once you enter the password, you will be successfully logged out from your league of legends account. Now you can now log in with some other account.
Closing the Game from the Task Manager
Now there are chances that you might get some error when signing out. The most frequent error that can occur is the log in the server did not respond. If you are also getting the same error, then one of the How to Log Out of League of Legends ways is to close the game from the Task Manager. Follow the How to Log Out of League of Legends steps below to understand how you can close the game from the task manager.
- STEP 1. While you are on the main dashboard of the client, press ALT+CTRL+DEL
- STEP 2. Within a second, a blue screen will appear with a few options
- STEP 3. Among those options, you will find the Task Manager option, click on it
- STEP 4. Once the Task Manager window opens up, you can see all your running processes
- STEP 5. Now locate League of Legends. Once you find it, right-click and choose End Task
Shutting Down the System
Use this as a last resort; if the above How to Log Out of League of Legends method also fails to work, then you have to restart your system. There are times when the PC gets stuck on a screen, and no matter where you click, it does not respond. In such a case restarting the PC is the only option left. Restarting the system will stop all the running processes and services. The process is pretty easy; just follow the How to Log Out of League of Legends steps.
- STEP 1. While you are on the League of Legends client, press the ALT+F4 combination
- STEP 2. Once you press those buttons, a small pop window will appear
- STEP 3. Here the first things that you can do are once the pop appears, close it and try again to click the X button. Sometimes this way works
- STEP 4. In case the error still occurs, repeat STEP 1.
- STEP 5. No among all the power options either choose Shutdown or Restart
- STEP 6. After restarting, your issue will be fixed
In the above How to Log Out of League of Legends guide, we have explained how to log out of League of Legends easily. Surely the option is hidden and not easy to find; probably that is why people cannot find it.
Hopefully, this How to Log Out of League of Legends guide resolves your issue. Thank you!