Sometimes games can be too laggy to play especially if you are playing games like CSGO and similar. These games are fun to play if you have high FPS; maybe you are not able to get a good FPS while your friend is getting a satisfying FPS. Actually, there are certain that determine the FPS of the game. And if you are trying out some way to increase the FPS, or you just want to keep track of your game FPS, then this guide is for you. In this guide, we will be going over some important things like how to How to Show FPS in CSGO—at first, enabling the console, which is followed by two ways to show FPS on CSGO.
How to Show FPS in CSGO Very Easily & Quickly
To answer your query on How to Show FPS in CSGO below, you can get your hands on all the important tasks you need to carry. First of all, if you have not enabled the console in CSGO, you have to enable it. After enabling it, you have to can assign a particular key to the console. This will trigger the console to open in the middle of the game. After that, you can apply the commands. Now let’s see all of these tasks in a more detailed way.
Enabling the Console in CSGO
So in order to get access to the console, you first have to enable the console in CSGO. Below are all the important steps that you can use to enable this feature. Furthermore, enabling the command line will also help you use the cheats and other useful in-game commands.
- STEP 1. So first of launch CS: GO. Once the game is completely loaded, you will be presented to the main menu.
- STEP 2. At the bottom of the main menu, click on the settings icon at the bottom left
- STEP 3. Once the settings page is opened, click on the Game settings tab here. You will see many options; there toggle on the Enable Developer Console, and make sure to set it Yes.
- STEP 4. Also, scroll down to the bottom and Apply the changes
- STEP 5. Now among the options, click on Keyboard and Mouse settings
- STEP 6. Once you are in the Keyboard and Mouse settings, scroll down to the bottom and make sure to Toggle on the Console option
- STEP 7. One more thing that is required here is that you have to attach a key to trigger the function
Just make sure that the key is not clashing with any other key.
- STEP 8. Once done, apply the changes at the bottom
METHOD 1. Enabling the Command Way 1
Now that you have enabled the console feature, you can now execute your desired command.
- STEP 1. So hit the key that triggers the console so that you can enter the command. Once in the console, type in the command cl_showfps 1
- STEP 2. As soon as you hit the command, it will show the fps, and you can see that the FPS meter
- STEP 3. Now, if you want to make the FPS disappear or disable the FPS, press the shortcut to bring the Console and then hit the cl_showfps 0
**NOTE: Just make sure that 1 toggle on the FPS meter on and "0" toggles it off
METHOD 2. Enabling the Command Way 2
An alternative way to check the FPS on the current screen is to execute another command.
- STEP 1. Bring the console using the shortcut key, and enter the command net_graph 1
- STEP 2. One of the main benefits of this method is that this meter also shows additional information like ping, packet loss, server & client information
- STEP 3. In case you want to turn off the graph, you can do this by entering the command net_graph 0, and the graph will disappear
Keeping track of FPS while gaming can be a helpful way to check out the real-time performance of the device. Furthermore, it can also help make the FPS more decent. Here in this guide, we have specifically talked about How to Show FPS in CSGO. There have been a lot of queries from the users, mainly because of the popularity of the game. We have demonstrated two different ways to show FPS.
Hopefully, by now, all your queries have been cleared out. For more guides on games, follow us. Thank you!