Playing games in split-screen certainly makes us nostalgic, unlike these days multiplayer gaming was limited to playing a game with your friend side by side on the same screen also called split-screen multiplayer gaming. Games like this are one of those games that still give the user that freedom and lets you play. Rocket League is one of a typing game it is like a mix of sport and racing games. You play football with cars and that is pretty much the description of rocket league in a nutshell. The problem here is that users are unable to use the functionality. That is why we created this guide so that you can easily play the rocket league split screen pc.
Things You Should Know Before Enabling Rocket League Split Screen
Before you jump right on the steps it would be better you go through some of the important things that you must know before you enable this.
- Both the players requires a Controller to play the game, you will not be able to play if one player is using a controller while the other is using a keyboard.
- The game supports Xbox One, Steam, and Dualshock 4 controller if you have one of them you are good to go.
- While playing you can easily play online, local, or training while joining the match, but if you play tutorial the split-screen will not work.
Similar Types of Rocket League Split Screen
- Xbox one
- PC keyboard and controller
- Car customization
- How to play pc keyboard and ps4 controller
- PC two monitors
- Rocket league horizontal split screen ps4
Steps on How to Play Rocket League Split Screen
Playing this is fairly simple, we have managed to gather all the important steps you need to achieve this on gaming. Just follow the below steps.
- STEP 1. Once your system is ready, make sure both the controllers are plugged in and Start the game
- STEP 2. Now the main player is required to press any button so that you get into the main menu
- STEP 3. Once you are in the main menu, the other player is required to press Start or Start the game using their controller
- STEP 4. Within a second you can see the split-screen
- STEP 5. Now you can easily join the team and play as you wish
In the above short guide, we have given you all the important steps and information you need to know play Rocket League Split Screen. Joining split-screen is fairly very easy once you follow the steps demonstrated. Furthermore, the guide also shed some light on important things you should know before playing the game.
Hopefully, by following the above guide you have managed to play the game, for more guides on gaming, and other gaming stuff follow us. Thank you!