Playing games on PS4 is a great way to experience fun. However, playing games mean a lot of noise and it can disturb your friends or family members. The best way to tackle this problem is to use headphones. Now many new users are putting a lot of queries, especially on How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to PS4? Since you are on this guide, you are also going through the same issue, and then this guide has all your solutions.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to PS4 Very Quickly
To resolve your query on How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to PS4, we have demonstrated three different methods. You can go through each method and decide by yourself which one to choose from. Let’s go through each method one by one.
1. Directly Pair With the Playstation
So the first method is pretty straightforward as the heading; you simply have to pair your Bluetooth headphones to the PS4. However, this method has a very low chance of working, and only a few Bluetooth audio devices work with this method. But we encourage you to give this method a try, and hopefully, it works for you.
- STEP 1. Make sure that your PS4 is up and you are on the main PS home screen
- STEP 2. Head to the menu, scroll to the extreme right and click on the Settings
- STEP 3. In the settings, scroll down to the bottom and locate the Devices, now click on it
- STEP 4. Under the Devices, choose the very first option called Bluetooth Devices
- STEP 5. Now take your headphone and put them into the Pairing mode
- STEP 6. Within a few seconds, you will see your headphones on the Screen
- STEP 7. Click on the name of your headphones and let them connect
- STEP 8. Once connected, you can now hear the sound and music of the game on your headphones
2. Connect the Headphones to Controller Via Cable
Chances are, the first method has failed again. This is also a pretty straightforward method like before. Here we will connect our headphones to the port present on the PS controller with the help of the cable that came with your headphone. Once connected, all the game sound and voice will be directed to your headphones.
- STEP 1. While your PS4 is on and you are on the home screen
- STEP 2. Take your headphone and connect the cable to your headphones
- STEP 3. Once the headphones are connected to the cable, connect the other end to the PS4 controller
- STEP 4. As soon as you connect both of them, you will see a notification on the screen
- STEP 5. Now head to the menu, scroll the right, and click on the Settings
- STEP 6. Once you are inside the settings, scroll down to the bottom and click on Devices
- STEP 7. Under devices, choose the second option that says Audio devices
- STEP 8. Under Audio devices, click on the Output devices here make sure the Headset connected to Controller is ticked
- STEP 9. Go back and choose the last option that says Output to Headphones
- STEP 10. Here make sure that All audio has been ticked
- STEP 11. You can also adjust volume here; by the end of STEP 10, your headphones are ready to receive the game audio
3. Using the PS4 Remote Play on Mobile/iPad/Tablet
This method is a little unique, and many users are unaware of this method. In this method, we will be using a mobile device/tablet or iPad. It can be Android or Ios. Both will work just fine. Your phone will work as a middle device to transfer all the game and chat audio. To see this method in action, follow the steps.
- STEP 1. While you are on the main PS4 home screen, head to the menu
- STEP 2. Now scroll to the extreme right and click on the Settings
- STEP 3. In the settings, window scroll down and locate the Remote Play connection settings, now click on it
- STEP 4. Inside the Remote Play, connection settings make sure that Enable Remote Play is checked
One more thing that you keep in mind here is that your PS4 must be connected to a wifi network, and that same wifi network is connected to the phone as well.
- STEP 5. Now head to your Smartphone
- Open up Playstore if you have an Android device
- Open up Appstore if you have an IOS device
- STEP 6. Now in the search bar at the top, enter Remote Play, download and install the App onto your phone
- STEP 7. Once installed open the app, you will be asked to log in to your Sony account; kindly log in with the same account you are using on your PS4
- STEP 8. After logging in, you will be asked to connect to your PS4. Kindly proceed
- STEP 9. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see your PS4 home screen on your mobile device
- STEP 10. Now turn on Bluetooth and connect your Bluetooth headphone or earphones
- STEP 12. Once connected, you can start playing the game on your PS4, and all your sound will come out from the Bluetooth device that you have connected
Here in this, we have several ways by which your query on How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to PS4 resolves.
For more informative guides, follow us. Thank you!