Pokemon Go is one of those games that you will find in most people’s phones. Pokemon has always been a part of our childhood and Pokemon Go is a game that certainly tributes those memories. However, if you have installed the game and your Pokemon Go Keeps Crashing then surely it is very annoying. But do not worry in this guide you will get this issue fixed for sure.
Similar Types of Pokemon Go Keeps Crashing Issues
- Pokémon go keeps crashing 2020
- Pokémon go keeps crashing android 2021
- Pokémon go crashes everytime i open it
- Pokemon go keeps crashing iphone 6
- Pokemon go keeps crashing iphone 7
- Pokémon go crashing on startup 2021
- Pokemon go keeps crashing ios 2020
- Pokémon go keeps crashing on ipad
How to Fix Pokemon Go Keeps Crashing Problem Issue
By now we already know that there can be multiple causes behind Pokemon Go Keeps Crashing. To tackle all these cause we have demonstrated you a particular solution. You can go through these methods and resolve this crashing issue.
1. Check for Update
Usually, the reason behind the crashing of games and apps is pending app updates. If you have not updated the game for a very long time then it is suggested that you must check if there are any pending updates available. The below steps are helpful in checking for the update.
- STEP 1. Open Appstore/Playstore on your respective devices
- STEP 2. Once opened on the top search bar type Pokemon Go
- STEP 3. Once the result appears, open it, and if there is any pending update remaining click on the Update
2. Remove Jailbreak/Root
One of the most common reasons behind Pokemon go keeps crashing is a jailbroken iPhone or rooted android phone. While jailbreak and root give you the freedom to do much more with your phone but there can be serious vulnerability when it comes to security and privacy.
A lot of applications and games have inbuilt features that can detect jailbreak or root. On detection of root/jailbreak, the game crashes right away. The only solution to fix this issue is to remove the jailbreak or root on your smartphone. If you do not there is no way you can run the game.
3. Restart Your Device
There are chances that the app might not be running due to some technical glitch or the services of the game might not be responding properly. The best way to tackle such a a temporary issue is to restart your phone or switch it off.
We suggest that keep your phone turned off for a few minutes. After keeping it turned off, turn on the device and hopefully, your issue is fixed.
4. Make Sure that the Region is Correct
A lot of users have confirmed that if the device region and the game region are different then the game crashes. The device region is automatically set according to your country and location.
However, there are chances that when you installed Pokemon Go you might have picked an incorrect region and maybe that is the reason you are constantly facing the crash issue. So check if the region is set correctly, and even if it is correct, kindly select it again. Also, one more thing to notice here is that do not use any sort of VPN while you play the game as it also changes your location. So conflicting locations can result in the crashing of the game.
5. Make Sure that your Device has Enough Space
Pokemon Go is pretty big when it comes to mobile devices, and it can take a big chunk of your mobile storage. If you have photos, video, and all other data on your phone that chances are that the storage might be full or close to full. To check if your device storage is full follow the below steps.
- STEP 1. Go to the main menu and head to settings
- STEP 2. Now scroll down to storage and there you will find all the storage option
- STEP 3. For iPhone you can go to Settings > General > [Device] Storage
6. Reinstall the Game
In case all of the above methods are not working for you then try reinstalling the game. Also, make sure that you uninstall the game first. Follow the below steps to clean uninstall the game.
- STEP 1. Long press on the Pokemon Go icon on the menu
- STEP 2. Soon you will see a small cross icon
- STEP 3. Tap on it and a pop up will appear, now tap on delete
- STEP 4. The app will be deleted instantly
- STEP 5. Now head to the app store and download the app
- STEP 1. Open up the main menu and tap on Settings
- STEP 2. Go to Apps settings, tap on all apps
- STEP 3. Now scroll down to Pokemon go and tap on it
- STEP 4. Tap clear cache and Clear Data
- STEP 5. Now click on Uninstall
- STEP 6. Finally, go to the play store and install Pokemon Go again
To fix Pokemon Go Keeps Crashing issue the above solutions are a sure shot success. All these solutions are working for a lot of people and surely it will work for you.
For more pokemon guides and news follow us. Thank you!