Recently a lot of users have been facing the How to Scan and Repair Destiny 2 error. The error occurs on the PC version of the game. Users have been claiming that the error appears after playing the game for a few minutes. For some users, the screen turns black, and soon after that, the error appears. While some of them claim that the game freezes in the middle of the game within a few seconds the error appears. A lot of users have been through this error. So in this troubleshooting guide, we will be giving you some ways by which the error can be eliminated.
Causes for How to Scan And Repair Destiny 2 Problem Issue
Talking of the causes the error can occur due to some possible corruption in the game files. The error can be a temporary glitch as well. Furthermore, some users have also said that if the system specification is lower than minimum game requirements the error might appears. Also, insufficient memory is also one of the causes behind this.
- Possible Corruption in the game files
- Insufficient Memory
- System Requirements arent sufficient
Similar Types for How to Scan And Repair Destiny 2 Issue
- Destiny 2 how to scan
- Destiny 2 not loading pc
- Destiny 2 crashes when loading
- Destiny 2 crashes on exit to desktop
- Destiny 2 error
- Destiny 2 not working on pc
- Destiny 2 error riddle failure
- Destiny 2 overheating pc
- Destiny 2 0xc0000005
- Destiny 2 freezes steam
How to Scan and Repair Destiny 2 Problem Issue
Here we have demonstrated all the possible ways to eliminate the How to Scan and Repair Destiny 2 Error.
1. Basic Troubleshooting Points
In order to fix the issue without giving rise to any other error, it is recommended that you must go through the below important points to fix the How to Scan and Repair Destiny 2 issue.
- Run Battle.net with Administrator Permission: A lot of users have recommended that always run battle.net or steam whatever you are using, use it with administrator permissions.
- Check Game Specifications: Make sure that your system satisfies the minimum game requirements, otherwise you will fall into these errors frequently.
- Disable Overlay Applications: It is suggested that you should disable the overlay applications like Discord, Nvidia Geforce Experience, Any sort of screen recorder application, etc.
- Make Sure Driver are Up to Date: Make sure that the driver is running the latest version.
- Disable Antivirus: Disable windows firewall, and if you are using any third party application kindly disable it too.
2. Scan and Repair the Game
If you have gone through the above points and everything seems fine, you can proceed to this method. In this method, we will scan and repair the game. The How to Scan and Repair Destiny 2 method is fairly easy, follow the steps now.
- STEP 1. Launch the Blizzard Battle.net application
- STEP 2. Once it is opened locate the game and click on it
- STEP 3. Below you will find a little icon saying Option, click on it
- STEP 4. Now select Scan and Repair > then Click Begin Scan
- STEP 5. The process may take a few minutes so wait
- STEP 6. Once done try running the game
3. Set the Game to Priority List
The error has also been appearing if there are not enough resources available to the game. In this method, we will try to fix that How to Scan and Repair Destiny 2 issue. Follow the steps now.
- STEP 1. Press ALT+CTRL+DELETE, a new window will open up
- STEP 2. From the list choose Task manager
- STEP 3. Under the process tab, locate call of duty
- STEP 4. Once you found it right-click on it, from the menu list choose Go to details
- STEP 5. Again right-click on the battle.net
- STEP 6. Now select Priority and choose High
- STEP 7. Save the changes and check if the error appears
We have covered all the ways by which How to Scan and Repair Destiny 2 Error can be eliminated. We have also covered all the possible causes behind this error as well.
Hoevereer if you have fixed the How to Scan and Repair Destiny 2 issue with some other way tell us. For more tips and guides on gaming follow us. Thank you!