Call of Duty Warzone is a fun game to play especially while voice chatting with your friends or teammates. However, the moment can be spoiled if your mic fails to work for some reason. Our today’s guide also revolves around such an issue called Warzone Mic Not Working. Voice chat issues especially in call of duty and similar games are pretty common to occur. Usually, the issues are temporary and occur due to loose connectivity between the system and mic, sound driver issues, voice chat configuration, and similar. So with all that in mind you can try out the method that acknowledges these common issues and fixes them.
Similar Types of Warzone Mic Not Working Issues
- Mic not working warzone 2021
- Warzone mic not working ps4
- Warzone mic not working ps5
- Warzone mic not working xbox
- Mic works in party but not in game modern warfare
- Warzone mic not working pc reddit
- Modern warfare voice chat not working pc
- Warzone mic has x
How to Fix Warzone Mic Not Working Problem Issue Quickly
Sound issues are not that problematic, Warzone Mic Not Working is not an exception. Chances are that the mic wire got loose or maybe you have not enabled the Voice chat functionality. But no worries in this guide you will get through all the possible scenarios that can cause this issue. Also, you will find all the solutions to fix this issue.
1. Check the Wire connection
Check out the below-mentioned tips regarding the connection between the Mic and the System.
- Check the wire of the Mic that you are using, there are chances that it might be damaged in between.
- Once you have checked the wire, then next you have to check whether it is plugged in tightly to the port.
- You can also try to first unplug it and then plug it in again.
- Some mics have a built-in switch to turn it on or off, so make sure to check if the switch is not turned off.
If everything is fine then you can try following the next method.
2. Make Sure To Enable Voice Chat in Warzone
If you have recently updated the game or maybe you have updated to OS then there are chances that during the update process the settings might be reset. If you are new to the game then maybe you have not enabled the Voice chat in the first place. Regardless of the case follow the below steps to enable voice chat.
- STEP 1. First of all, open up the game and then open the Options settings
- STEP 2. Now on the top click on the Audio
- STEP 3. Under the Voice Chat section, make sure to enable the Voice chat
- STEP 4. Also right below make sure to set the Voice chat device to System default
- STEP 5. Now save the settings and check if the issue is fixed
3. Double Check the Blizzard Launcher Settings
If you have gone through the above method and if it fails to work you then probably you have to configure the voice chat configuration in the blizzard launcher as well. In this method, we will be cross-checking the blizzard launcher for mic settings. There are chances that the settings might be reset if you have updated the launcher.
- STEP 1. On the bottom right click on the arrow button, now right-click on the blizzard icon
- STEP 2. From the context menu click on Settings
- STEP 3. Now you are in the Blizzard launcher settings, on the left click on the Voice chat option
- STEP 4. On the right under the microphone make sure to set the Input device to System default
- STEP 5. If that does not work try changing the default device with your headset
4. Tweak the Sound Settings
If the issue is still not fixed then you have to go through the sound settings of your windows system. There you have to check the input and output device settings. Follow the below steps to see how it can be done.
- STEP 1. At the bottom right corner right-click on the volume icon
- STEP 2. From the menu click on Open sound settings
- STEP 3. Once the sound setting is opened up, below you will find the advanced sound options
- STEP 4. Click on App volume and device preference
- STEP 5. Now you can see all the apps that are using the input and output sound device
- STEP 6. There you will find the Cod Warzone as well, under the input try choosing your Microphone
- STEP 7. In the output, you can choose speaker or your headphone
- STEP 8. Once done you can check if your voice chat is working
In the above guide, we have several methods that you can try to resolve the Warzone Mic Not Working Issue. We have tried covering all the general possible scenarios in which this problem can occur.
Hopefully, after following this guide your problem will be solved. Thank you!