Dima’s Memory Puzzle is introduced as a DLC in Fallout 4. You have to solve 5 puzzles in a row to get access to the special memory of a certain someone. These puzzles are quite moderate and require a good amount of thinking and brainstorming. According to the scenario once you completed the task of meeting all the island factions you will be sent on a quest to solve this puzzle. In this Step By Step Guide To Solve Fallout 4 Dima memory 5 Puzzles we will be going through the steps to solve all the Five puzzles. These solutions will help you in completing the level so that you can finish the game much faster.
More About the Puzzles
So all in all you have to solve 5 puzzles to access the memory. The first four puzzles are quite easy and within a few moments surely you will be able to get to the fifth puzzle.
The fifth puzzle is rather super hard to solve, players have spent hours scratching their heads but they did not manage to solve the Fallout 4 Dima Memory 5 puzzle.
Step By Step Guide to Solve Fallout 4 Dima Memory 5 Puzzles
We know that solving puzzles is not a piece of cake. And you must have got frustrated with the voice of Dima’s never-ending blabber about his memory. It is rather hard to spend hours and calculating all the possibilities. That is why we have managed to put together this solutions guide. All the Fallout 4 Dima Memory 5 puzzles are solved using step by step and with pictures for a better understanding. So let’s proceed to the solutions.
Fallout 4 Dima Memory Puzzle 1
The below steps will demonstrate all the required steps to solve the puzzle 1st of Fallout 4 Dima memory 5 Puzzles.
- STEP 1. Collect the lighter colored Code Blocks and place them on the empty spaces to form a path. This will help indexers to move
- STEP 2. Now to deal with the Red Firewall, remove the lighter colored Code Block that is blocking the green Decoder Beam from hitting the Weak point of the firewall
- STEP 3. Now once again collect lighter colored Code Blocks to form a path, so that indexer can move
- STEP 4. Once you reach the Red firewall again, you just have to rotate the code block so that the decoder beam is directed to the Red firewall
- STEP 5. Fill out the empty spaces with lighter colored code block and you will be able to solve the first Fallout 4 Dima Memory 5 puzzle
- STEP 6. Once the indexers reach the data stream, sentries will start attacking to stop them.
- STEP 7. Now Use the 5 turrets that you own and place them at the right spot so that you can stop sentries from spawning. Place them at the four corners of the map.
- STEP 8. Protect and let the indexers carry the data
Fallout 4 Dima Memory Puzzle 2
The below steps will demonstrate all the required steps to solve the puzzle 2nd of Fallout 4 Dima memory 5 Puzzles.
- STEP 1. Jump down to the lower platform. You will see that Decoder Stream is being blocked by a code block, so remove the code block
- STEP 2. Head back to the Upper platform and follow the decoder beam again you will find that Decoder Stream is being blocked by a code block, so remove the code block
- STEP 3. Collect the spare lighter colored code blocks, follow the decoder beam. There you will find a Direction changing code block, now place it. Make sure that the Green face is on the right.
- STEP 4. Once you do that, the beam will be directed on the right, now remove the code block that is stopping the beam
- STEP 5. Now head to the Firewall and you will find that the beam is targeting the firewall. To create a pillar and use the Direction changing code block to point the beam towards the firewall
- STEP 6. Now fill out the empty spaces, so that indexer can move towards the data stream
- STEP 7. As soon as the indexers reach the data stream, sentries will start attacking. To stop them, use the turrets.
Fallout 4 Dima Memory Puzzle 3
The below steps will demonstrate all the required steps to solve the puzzle 3rd of Fallout 4 Dima memory 5 Puzzles.
- STEP 1. Move to the Front and disassemble the code block wall to form a path, also it will let the decoder beam pass.
- STEP 2. As you move forward, you will find the Firewall on both sides. Your first target is to remove the smaller firewall. To do that, go to the upper platforms and collect the Direction changing Code block and normal code blocks.
- STEP 3. Go down, form a pillar of code blocks, place the direction-changing code on top. Make sure that it is pointing the Decoder beam to the small firewall.
- STEP 4. Once the smaller Firewall is removed, move forward and clear out the way by removing the code blocks.
- STEP 5. Change the position of the pillar in Fallout 4 Dima Memory 5 step 3. So that the Decoder Beam is pointing to the code block that removes the big firewall
- STEP 6. Once the bug firewall is removed, place code blocks in empty spaces to form a path
- STEP 7. Move towards the Data Stream and you will encounter a big Firewall. Move to the upper platforms.
- STEP 8. Until you reach the Decoder Beam, you will see that it is not pointing in the correct direction.
- STEP 9. Now form a pillar and point the decoder beam to the Weak point of the firewall
- STEP 10. Once the firewall is removed, go below, fill out the empty spaces so that indexers may move towards the Data Stream
- STEP 11. Finally, use the turrets to prevent the sentries attacks
Fallout 4 Dima Memory Puzzle 4
The below steps will demonstrate all the required steps to solve the puzzle 4th of Fallout 4 Dima memory 5 Puzzles.
- STEP 1. Head to the Upper Platform, you will see two Firewalls. First of all, remove the smaller firewall on the left.
- STEP 2. Collect Codeblocks, form a pillar. Use the direction changing Code block to point the direction of the beam towards the weak spot of the smaller firewall
- STEP 3. Once the firewall is removed make sure to remove the code block pillar
- STEP 4. Now to remove the bigger firewall, form a pillar and use the direction changing code block to point the beam straight towards the firewall
- STEP 5. Now head to the lower base near Firewall and create a pillar, use the Direction changing pillar to point the beam towards the Weak point of the bigger Firewall
- STEP 6. Now remove both the pillar and proceed, fill out the empty spaces and let the indexers move forward
- STEP 7. You will see a firewall in front of you. To remove that you have to go down.
- STEP 8. Once you go down locate the Blue Beam, there you will find a ray of Decoder Beam (Green Beam)
- STEP 9. Collect the blocks and point the Decode Beam to the front. Towards the Firewall.
- STEP 10. On the way within empty spaces look on the right and you will find the weak point of the firewall. Build a pillar and use the Direction changing code Block to point the beam towards the Weak Point.
- STEP 11. Once the firewall is removed, head to the Upper platform and fill out the empty spaces with the block and let indexers move towards the data stream
- STEP 12. Finally, use the turrets to prevent the sentries attacks
Fallout 4 Dima Memory Puzzle 5
Considered one of the hardest puzzles among all the Fallout 4 Dima Memory 5 puzzles. The below steps will surely help you in finishing this puzzle effortlessly.
- STEP 1. In the opposite direction of your starting point, you will see a pyramid, reach thereby creating a bridge using light-colored blocks
- STEP 2. Once you reach there, remove the firewall, collect the light-colored blocks from the top and from the middle of the pyramid walls
- STEP 3. Now reach in the middle of the pyramid create a two-block pole and direct the beam towards the left firewall
- STEP 4. Now head to the recently removed firewall island by creating a bridge. Once you reach there to collect all the light-colored box you can find
- STEP 5. Now create a bride towards the optional room and collect all the light-colored. Now head back and collect all the blocks you used to create the bridge
- STEP 6. Once you are back (recently removed firewall place). Above you can see the beam. Now create a bridge of 3 blocks and direct the beam towards the firewall back towards the Data Stream
- STEP 7. Now create the bridge towards the location you have removed the firewall
- STEP 8. Create a 3 block pillar and direct the beam on the left. You can see that the is blocked by the code block
- STEP 9. Head to the Pyramid (in STEP 1.) and create a bridge towards the island which is blocking the beam (in Fallout 4 Dima Memory 5 STEP 8.)
- STEP 10. Now remove all the code blocks that are blocking the beam. Once removed head back to your starting point (Data Stream position)
- STEP 11. Now start creating a bridge on the left and reach there
- STEP 12. Collect the direction changing block in your way and move towards up where the firewall is located
- STEP 13. Now above the firewall roof collect the direction-changing block. Now go to the front of the firewall where the beam is coming up.
- STEP 14. Your target is to direct the beam towards the weak point of the firewall
- STEP 15. Once the firewall is removed get there and collect the direct changing block.
- STEP 16. Also, Remove the direction of changing block in Fallout 4 Dima Memory 5 STEP 13.
- STEP 17. Once removed, proceed to the beam that is coming from the bottom. You can reach thereby creating a bridge.
- STEP 18. Now using the direction changing block direct the beam to your back
- STEP 19. Now target the beam towards the Datastream. Create a 2 block pillar
- STEP 20. Head to the starting position (Fallout 4 Dima Memory 5 STEP 1). Finally, direct the beam by creating a pillar towards the weak point of the firewall
STEP 21. Use the turrets to prevent the sentries attacks
In the above guide, we have gone through Fallout 4 Dima Memory 5 puzzles. We have covered each puzzle with all the required steps.
Hopefully, the guide helps you in solving the Fallout 4 Dima Memory 5 puzzle. For more guides on gaming follow us.