Fallout 4 released two DLC’s as a Puzzle one of them is the Fallout 4 Visions In The Fog Puzzle. If you are facing difficulties while solving the puzzle then follow this walkthrough guide to save time and finish the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog game faster. The vision of the Fog is a part of the Far Harbour Walkthrough and is a crucial part to enter into the next puzzle of the game called DiMA’s memory. The vision of the fog is a rather simple quest as long as you make the right decision and follow the correct path.
A Walkthrough Guide to Solve Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog Puzzle
To complete the quest you have to complete a few tasks successfully. Below is the quest in a nutshell.
- Head to the Children of Atom’s stronghold in The Nucleus
- Ask Richter to join the Children of Atom
- Drink From the Spring
- Follow the Shadow and Reach Children of Atom Shrine
- Collect the Idol and Return to the Grand Zealot
Now it may seem easy but it is not, it will take a lot to complete the quest. Below are all the steps to complete the above tasks for a better easier and faster understanding.
1. Head to the Nucleus
As soon as the Quest starts proceed in a forward direction. Just follow the light and soon you will reach the Nucleus.
You will find that there are two standing in front of Richter, and there is a sort of conversation going on about loyalty and doubts.
2. Ask Richter to Join the Children of Atom
Soon the person is killed by a man of Richter. Now Proceed to the Richter and Start the Conversation. Your main purpose is to ask Richter to join the Group.
You can Use the Below Prompts.
- Tell you are From Commonwealth
- Sign me up
Now Richter will ask you to perform a ritual.
- By Doing What?
Richter will tell you to go and drink water from the Spring and in return, the Atom will grant something.
- I’ll do what Atom Requires
3. Head towards the Spring & Drink From it
- STEP 1. Once the conversation is over, turn around, and move a little forward on the left there will be a small Gate, it the way towards spring.
- STEP 2. Follow the way of the broken bridge thingy. Soon you will find a lake as well as Gulpers. Finish them.
- STEP 3. Now get closer to the lake and soon you will away towards the Spring
4. Follow the Shadow & Reach Children of Atom Shrine
- STEP 1. As soon as you drink the water, everything starts to become hazy, and soon you will see Shadows on the top of Spring
- STEP 2. Follow the shadow, it will take a little while so do not lose the chase
- STEP 3. The shadow will lead you to the Children of Atom Shrine
5. Collect the Idol & Return Back to the Nucleus
- STEP 1. Once you reach the Children of Atom Shrine, you might have to fight against some ghouls and shadows
- STEP 2. As you move around the area, you will find the shrine, enter into it and you will find a Terminal
- STEP 3. It will ask you to enter the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog password, on the left of the Terminal there will be a Periodic Table, just beside that you will see the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog password, MoThEr.
- STEP 4. Interact and learn the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog password. Enter the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog password on the Terminal it will open up the security doors
- STEP 5. As you enter you will find the Mother Idol, collect it
- STEP 6. Now head back to The Nucleus and talk to Richter
- STEP 7. He will be quite happy to consider you as a part of the Cult
This guide gives you a detailed walkthrough to pass the fallout 4 visions in the fog puzzle. The puzzle consists of multiple tasks, all of them have been completely completed.
We hope that by following this walkthrough guide you have successfully solved the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog puzzle. For more Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog guides on games and other game stuff, follow us. Thank you!