Fallout 4 released two DLCs as a Puzzle. One of them is the Fallout 4 Visions In The Fog Puzzle. If you are facing difficulties while solving the puzzle, follow this walkthrough guide to save time and finish the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog game faster. The vision of the Fog is a part of the Far Harbour Walkthrough and is crucial to enter into the next puzzle of the game called DiMA’s memory. The vision of the fog is a relatively simple quest as long as you make the right decision and follow the correct path.
A Walkthrough Guide to Solve Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog Puzzle
To complete the quest, you have to complete a few tasks successfully. Below is the quest in a nutshell.
- Head to the Children of Atom’s stronghold in The Nucleus
- Ask Richter to join the Children of Atom
- Drink From the Spring
- Follow the Shadow and Reach Children of Atom Shrine
- Collect the Idol and Return to the Grand Zealot
It may seem easy, but it is not; it will take a lot to complete the quest. Below are all the steps to complete the above tasks for a better, easier, and faster understanding.
1. Head to the Nucleus
As soon as the Quest starts, proceed in a forward direction. Just follow the light, and soon you will reach the Nucleus.
You will find that there are two standing in front of Richter, and there is a sort of conversation going on about loyalty and doubts.
2. Ask Richter to Join the Children of Atom
Soon the person is killed by a man from Richter. Now Proceed to the Richter and Start the Conversation. Your primary purpose is to ask Richter to join the Group.
You can use the Below Prompts.
- Tell you are From Commonwealth.
- Sign me up
Now Richter will ask you to perform a ritual.
- By Doing What?
Richter will tell you to go and drink water from the Spring; in return, the Atom will grant you something.
- I’ll do what Atom Requires
3. Head towards the Spring & Drink From it
- STEP 1. Once the conversation is over, turn around, and move a little forward on the left, there will be a small Gate, it the way toward spring.
- STEP 2. Follow the way of the broken bridge thingy. Soon you will find a lake as well as Gulpers. Finish them.
- STEP 3. Now get closer to the lake, and soon you will away towards the Spring
4. Follow the Shadow & Reach Children of Atom Shrine
- STEP 1. As soon as you drink the water, everything starts to become hazy, and soon you will see Shadows on the top of Spring
- STEP 2. Follow the shadow, and it will take a little while, so do not lose the chase
- STEP 3. The shadow will lead you to the Children of Atom Shrine
5. Collect the Idol & Return Back to the Nucleus
- STEP 1. Once you reach the Children of Atom Shrine, you might have to fight against some ghouls and shadows
- STEP 2. As you move around the area, you will find the shrine, enter into it and you will find a Terminal
- STEP 3. It will ask you to enter the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog password; on the left of the Terminal, there will be a Periodic Table; just beside that, you will see the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog password, MoThEr.
- STEP 4. Interact and learn the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog password. Enter the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog password on the Terminal. It will open up the security doors.
- STEP 5. As you enter, you will find the Mother Idol; collect it
- STEP 6. Now head back to The Nucleus and talk to Richter
- STEP 7. He will be quite happy to consider you as a part of the Cult
This guide gives you a detailed walkthrough to pass the fallout 4 visions in the fog puzzle. The puzzle consists of multiple tasks that have been entirely completed.
We hope that you have successfully solved the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog puzzle by following this walkthrough guide. Follow us for more Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog guides on games and other game stuff. Thank you!