Fallout 4 released two DLCs as a Puzzle. One of them is the Fallout 4 Visions In The Fog Puzzle. If you are facing difficulties while solving the puzzle, follow this walkthrough guide to save time and finish the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog game faster. The vision of the Fog is a part of the Far Harbour Walkthrough and is crucial to enter into the next puzzle of the game called DiMA’s memory. The vision of the fog is a relatively simple quest as long as you make the right decision and follow the correct path.
A Walkthrough Guide to Solve Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog Puzzle
To complete the quest, you have to complete a few tasks successfully. Below is the quest in a nutshell.
- Head to the Children of Atom’s stronghold in The Nucleus
- Ask Richter to join the Children of Atom
- Drink From the Spring
- Follow the Shadow and Reach Children of Atom Shrine
- Collect the Idol and Return to the Grand Zealot
It may seem easy, but it is not; it will take a lot to complete the quest. Below are all the steps to complete the above tasks for a better, easier, and faster understanding.
1. Head to the Nucleus
As soon as the Quest starts, proceed in a forward direction. Just follow the light, and soon you will reach the Nucleus.
You will find that there are two standing in front of Richter, and there is a sort of conversation going on about loyalty and doubts.
2. Ask Richter to Join the Children of Atom
Soon the person is killed by a man from Richter. Now Proceed to the Richter and Start the Conversation. Your primary purpose is to ask Richter to join the Group.
You can use the Below Prompts.
- Tell you are From Commonwealth.
- Sign me up
Now Richter will ask you to perform a ritual.
- By Doing What?
Richter will tell you to go and drink water from the Spring; in return, the Atom will grant you something.
- I’ll do what Atom Requires
3. Head towards the Spring & Drink From it
- STEP 1. Once the conversation is over, turn around, and move a little forward on the left, there will be a small Gate, it the way toward spring.
- STEP 2. Follow the way of the broken bridge thingy. Soon you will find a lake as well as Gulpers. Finish them.
- STEP 3. Now get closer to the lake, and soon you will away towards the Spring
4. Follow the Shadow & Reach Children of Atom Shrine
- STEP 1. As soon as you drink the water, everything starts to become hazy, and soon you will see Shadows on the top of Spring
- STEP 2. Follow the shadow, and it will take a little while, so do not lose the chase
- STEP 3. The shadow will lead you to the Children of Atom Shrine
5. Collect the Idol & Return Back to the Nucleus
- STEP 1. Once you reach the Children of Atom Shrine, you might have to fight against some ghouls and shadows
- STEP 2. As you move around the area, you will find the shrine, enter into it and you will find a Terminal
- STEP 3. It will ask you to enter the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog password; on the left of the Terminal, there will be a Periodic Table; just beside that, you will see the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog password, MoThEr.
- STEP 4. Interact and learn the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog password. Enter the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog password on the Terminal. It will open up the security doors.
- STEP 5. As you enter, you will find the Mother Idol; collect it
- STEP 6. Now head back to The Nucleus and talk to Richter
- STEP 7. He will be quite happy to consider you as a part of the Cult
This guide gives you a detailed walkthrough to pass the fallout 4 visions in the fog puzzle. The puzzle consists of multiple tasks that have been entirely completed.
We hope that you have successfully solved the Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog puzzle by following this walkthrough guide. Follow us for more Fallout 4 Visions in the Fog guides on games and other game stuff. Thank you!
I simply couldn’t go away your web site before suggesting that I really loved the usual information an individual provide in your guests? Is gonna be again often in order to check up on new posts.
I simply couldn’t depart your site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person provide for your guests? Is gonna be back ceaselessly to investigate cross-check new posts.
I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.
Good write-up, I am normal visitor of one’s blog, maintain up the nice operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a long time.