Welcome folks. In this article today, I am going to tell you the steps to solve the not-so-complex Assassin’s creed origins sundial puzzle. Recently assassin creed got an update of version 1.10. With this update, you get to see a new quest in the game, namely Gift from God’s Sundial Puzzle. This new quest belongs to the Final Fantasy XV crossover event, and if you solve the puzzle so that you can get your hands on Final Fantasy crossover items.
The puzzle starts out with a giant rock falling from the sky. You enter into the tomb with Roman numerals. Around there, you will be able to see a large sundial. Now the issue a lot of users are facing here is that they are not able to figure out how to solve the puzzle. Now that you are reading this article, consider your problem solved. There are certain things that you need to keep in mind while solving the puzzle. In this article, I have put together all that crucial information along with the solution.
How to Solve Assassin’s Creed Origins Sundial Puzzle?
Now before you proceed to the steps to solve Assassin’s Creed Origins Sundial Puzzle, there are some things that you must go through.
Important Things To Go Through
- The first thing that you must keep in mind is that if you are running assassins creed origin version below 1.10, then you will not be able to access the Gift from God’s quest. So make sure to update your game version to 1.10.
- Another thing that you must have is the Meditation skill, and this skill is very crucial in accessing the sundial puzzle, so make sure to acquire the meditation skill.
Steps to Solve Assassin’s Creed Origins Sundial Puzzle
Now let’s go through the main part of the guide. So first things first, make sure you are in the correct location. If you do not know the location, look for the Saqqara Nome region located on the east side of the map. For reference, please see the below image.
- STEP 1. Reach the location where the stone has fallen, and once you reach there, you will see that it is kind of sparkling
- STEP 2. Now enter into the tomb from the hole at the bottom, and you will be able to see the large picture of the sundial
- STEP 3. Now get out of the tomb and follow the marker, as you can find some arrows and some pillars around the area
- STEP 4. If you examine the pillars, you will find that the central pillar has a slide; inside the slide is a blue crystal
- STEP 5. What you need to do here is use the meditation skill to turn the night today, to solve the puzzle the time has been dawn
- STEP 6. Once it is dawn, you can see the crystals inside the slidings; hit the crystal using the arrows. It will take three correct blows.
- STEP 7. Once three arrows break the crystal, you can see the temple opens up. Simply go inside the temple to get your Final Fantasy rewards.
Rewards you Get After Solving the Assassin’s Creed Origins Sundial Puzzle.
The gift from God’s quest brings you loads of exciting rewards that will surely motivate you to solve this puzzle.
If you have played final fantasy XV before, you must know the Chocobo. For those who do not know, well, it is a bird in the Fina Fantasy XV game that helps users to travel far distances. Once you solve the sundial puzzle, you will be able to get the same bird so that you can travel far.
Ziedrich Shield and Ultimate Blade Regular Sword
Both of these weapons belong to the Final Fantasy XV game. Both of these are very impressive and powerful. The shield will protect you from heavy attacks, while the sword will help you in landing powerful blows on the enemies.
Ziedrich Shield Properties: 903 HP, Level 40, Quality 93
Ultimate Blade Regular Sword Properties: Damage 404 per second, Level 40, Quality 94
In addition to all the rewards, you will get 1500XP more to boost your levels.
In this guide, we have gone through the solution and walkthrough of solving the Assassin’s Creed origins sundial puzzle. The puzzle can be hard at first, but once you figure it out, then the puzzle becomes very easy to solve.
Hopefully, this guide has helped you; for more guides like this, follow us. Thank you!