If you are using Steam for a very long time, then you must be aware of the levelling up; levelling up is what makes the difference. So let’s check out everything about this Steam Level Up guide. The higher the levels, the higher the value of your profile would be. The benefits of levelling up are endless for starters, you can have a larger friend list, and you can show off and make your profile more appealing with all your showcases, artworks, and super rare items. You can customize your profile using animated wallpapers and other desirable wallpapers. Depending upon your level, you will be given a spot on the people’s friend list.
All in all, levelling up gives you a reputation in general. Now the next thing that must be going into your mind is the process of levelling how to Steam Level Up. In this Steam Level Up guide, all your queries will be answered.
Benefits of Steam Level Up
Below is a more detailed Steam Level Up overview of the most important benefits of levelling up.
- Increased Friends list size: You can increase the friend list by 5 friends per level
- Showcases for your Steam Profile: You can display 1 new showcase at every 10 levels
- Increased chance of Booster Pack drop: You can increase your chances by 20 % chance for every 10 levels
- Freedom to Customize Steam Profile: You can customize the profile using animated wallpapers and other wallpapers
How to Steam Level Up Very Easily & It’s Working
So by now, you must have got a glimpse of all the perks and benefits of a higher-level Steam profile. With that in mind, let’s see all the Steam Level Up information regarding the working and the actual procedure on How to Steam Level Up.
How Leveling Up Works in Steam
The first thing that you must go through if you are just getting started with Steam is the working of how levelling system of Steam works. Below we have tried to cover all the Steam Level Up details regarding how a Steam Level Up.
Every user that starts with Steam has a 0 level; the way you level up on Steam is by using the Badges. Badges can be crafted using trading cards, and trading cards can be obtained by playing games, crafting the booster packs, selling the booster packs, or simply purchasing them.
Each badge gives you 100XP; here, people are confused that buying expensive cards will provide you with a higher amount of XP. Well, that is a myth. The amount of experience you require to level up is spread along with the interval of 10; that is, to go from 0 to 10 level, you need 1000XP, to go from 10 to 20, you will need 2000XP, and so on.
Ways to Steam Level Up
Now that you have a pretty nice idea regarding the Steam Level Up process’s working let’s take a look through all the different ways that you can use Steam Level Up.
Buying Cheap Trading Cards
So as we have told you earlier as well that no matter whether you have a cheap trading card or an expensive one, they all have the same value of 100XP. So you can start by buying cheap trading cards and level up your profile. You can buy these trading cards in the community market. You can get your hands on a card as cheap as 28 cents.
There are websites like steam tools that are a very helpful way to track and see the cheapest card available.
Sell Emoticons & Wallpapers
If you do not have any money to spend, then you can give this Steam Level Up method a try; if your profile is relatively new, then you will not be able to use this Steam Level Up method effectively. Head to your Steam inventory and search for emoticons and wallpapers. We have pointed out these two because they generally give a high amount of gems.
If they belong to specific Steam events, they have nice values; once you know that you have a good amount of gems, Turn them into sacks and sell them either in the community market or trade a card directly.
Trading in CSGO & TF2 Keys
This method is one of the most effective ways to get your hands on Trading cards, head to the steam community tab, and buy them. Just make sure that you do not buy them in-game because they will not be tradable anymore.
Once you have them, sell them using a card bot like Kailzar. If you also want to sell using this bot, follow the Steam Level Up steps.
- STEP 1. Open the bot page using this link
- STEP 2. Now on the top right, click on Send message
- STEP 3. Now type the command! help
- STEP 4. Now type! Level and your desired level to see how many keys are required to reach that particular level, for example! level 100 needs 36 TF2 keys
- STEP 5. Now type! Keys to see the list of all the accepted keys. Generally, all the keys are accepted.
- STEP 6. To receive the offer, you need to! Buy 36 now. On the top right, click on trade and see the offer you received
- STEP 7. Now click on respond to the offer and accept the trade
How to Craft Badges Using the Cards
Now that you have gone through the ways by which you can get your hands on trading cards. Below is the Steam Level Up steps to turn the cards into badges.
- STEP 1. While you are on the main page of your profile, on the right, click on Badges
- STEP 2. A new page will open up, and if you have enough cards that make a full set, it will appear at the top
- STEP 3. Now click on the ready button to convert the cards into badges and receive the XP
With every badge you craft, you will get 100 XP, a random emoticon, a background, and a random coupon for a game.
In this Steam Level Up guide, we have talked about everything you need to know about Steam Level Up. The Steam Level Up guide talks about the benefits and working and completing the procedure of levelling up.
We hope that by using this Steam Level Up information, you can now improve your steam profile. Thank you!