Even after users have a decent and suitable PC gaming build, Apex Legends randomly closes without any warning or error message. Users claim that the game runs fine, and it crashes randomly after a few minutes. The issue is occurring for many users, and it is hard to enjoy the game. Multiple users have tried to fix the Apex Legends Randomly Closes problem by restarting the game and PC multiple, but the issue does not go away. If the same thing is happening to you, follow this guide. This guide covers all the reasons why this issue occurs and some working solutions that will help you bypass these Apex Legends Randomly Closes issues.
Why Do Apex Legends Randomly Closes?
So after going through the Apex Legends Randomly Closes issue deeply, we have found some of the most common reasons that trigger this issue. The first reason is the overlay applications; the users have confirmed that the game crashes if you use overlay applications like Discord, Spotify, or similar apps. The second reason can be the system specification. There are chances that your system is incapable of running the game. Some users have also confirmed that if your game crosses a particular FPS, it also crashes. Apart from these common issues like active antivirus, and high graphics, the fullscreen mode can also cause the Apex Legends Randomly Closes problem.
- Overlay applications
- System specification incapable
- High FPS
- Active antivirus
- High graphics
- Fullscreen mode
Similar Apex Legends Randomly Closes Issues
- Apex Legends randomly closes with no error
- Apex Legends randomly closes Xbox
- Apex keeps crashing pc 2020
- Apex Legends crashing mid game
- Apex Legends randomly closes Reddit
- Apex legends are crashing Reddit
- Apex Legends crash with no error
- Apex Legends are shutting down
How to Fix Apex Legends Randomly Closes Problem Issue
Now that you are very well aware of all the possible causes of Apex Legends Randomly Closes Issues. Below you can get your hands on all the solutions that can fix this issue immediately. Just make sure that you follow the Apex Legends Randomly Closes steps correctly.
1. Close Overlay Application
One of the most common reasons behind the random closing of the game is when you run the game while the overlay application is running. Below we have mentioned some of the most common overlay applications the users use. If you are also running any applications, please close them immediately. Once the application is completed, try running the game; there will be no random closing.
- GeForce Experience
- Origin in-game and FPS counter
- Asus GPU Tweak II
- MSI afterburner
- EVGA Precision
- Aura for ASUS
- RivaTuner OSD
- RivaTuner statistics
- Radeon ReLive
- OBS studio
- Razer Synapse 3
- Razer Cortex
- Razer Chroma Kit
2. Check if Your Minimum PC System Requirements
Although you might have already checked the game specification, this is the right time in case you have not. Unfortunately, if your PC does not satisfy the minimum system requirements, then there is no way you can fix the Apex Legends Randomly Closes issue.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz / AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- RAM: 6GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 7730
- GPU RAM: 1 GB
- HARD DRIVE: Minimum 22 GB of free space
3. Lower Down the Maximum FPS
There are chances that when you are playing the game, it reaches a certain FPS, and if you are running a lower-end PC, the game instantly closes. So the Apex Legends Randomly Closes method demonstrates you to set a specific maximum FPS; the next time you play the game, it will not cross the FPS, and the game will run just fine.
- STEP 1. First of all, open up the Origin client and Go to Origin > Game Library
- STEP 2. Now locate Apex legend and right-click on it, go to Game properties > advanced
- STEP 3. Now here, you have to put a Command-line argument: +fps_max 75
**NOTE: The above argument states that the maxim FPS of the game is 75 and it will not go above 75. You can set as per your system capabilities.
4. Put Anti-Cheat Priority to Low in Task Manager
If the above methods fail to work for you, then follow the below Apex Legends Randomly Closes method. Anti-Cheat is the same service that runs while the game is running. Sometimes when this service takes a lot of memory, the game closes immediately. The steps below will guide you to make this service run on low priority.
- STEP 1. Make sure that the game is running
- STEP 2. Now Open Task Manager, press CTRL + ALT + DELETE and choose Task Manager
- STEP 3. Once the window is opened up, Go to the Details tab > locate the Easy Anti-Cheat program
- STEP 4. Once you have found it, right-click>Set priority to low
- STEP 5. Now get back to the game
Users have been complaining that Apex Legends Randomly Closes and crashes. We acknowledged the issue and gave you some of the best working solutions to fix the Apex Legends Randomly Closes problem.
We hope that you are fixed now. For more similar guides like this Apex Legends Randomly Closes, follow us. Thank you!