Battle Royale games have always been the best genre of games. Within this genre, there are tons of games that you can play, and among these games is Call of modern duty warfare. Surely the game manages to capture gamers’ attention, and why not? It’s one of the legendary games. But its recent release, COD: Modern Warfare, is getting a lot of hatred from fans. The game is prone to bugs, crashes, and errors. Withing these errors is modern warfare GPU not supported. The error appears as soon as the player launches the game. In this troubleshooting guide, we will see the possible causes of this issue along with its possible solutions.
Causes of Modern Warfare GPU not Supported Error
Now there can be several causes behind the modern warfare GPU not supported error. Multiple users mentioned various reasons, but some of them were common. So firstly, the most obvious reason is that your system configuration isn’t up to the mark when it comes to running modern warfare. Secondly, there may be some issues with the GPU driver or Nvidia GPU settings.
- Insufficient System Requirements
- Issues with GPU
- Issues with Nvidia Graphics settings
Similar Types of Modern Warfare GPU Not Supported Error
- GPU not supported warzone
- Modern warfare not using GPU
- Your VRAM does not meet the minimum modern warfare
- Cod warzone GPU not supported
- Warzone GPU not supported fix
- Warzone not using GPU
- GPU does not meet the minimum requirements of modern warfare
- Modern warfare NVidia drivers
How to Fix Modern warfare GPU Not Supported Error Issue
Below we have demonstrated some solutions that you can use to resolve the Modern warfare GPU Not Supported error within a few moments.
1. System Configurations
So the first and one of the major causes behind the call of duty Modern Warfare GPU Not Supported error is system requirements. Maybe your system doesn’t meet the minimum system requirements and thus causing the issue. Below we have given a table of minimum system requirements; kindly check it.
OS: Windows 7 64-Bit (SP1) or Windows 10 64-Bit
CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
RAM: 8GB of RAM
STORAGE: 175GB HD space
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or GeForce GTX 1650 or Radeon HD 7950
DirectX: Requires DirectX 12 compatible system
Network: Stable Internet Connection
2. Multiple Monitors
If you are using multiple monitors, make sure not to use them. Instead, run the game first on one monitor. Once the game starts running now, you can connect all other monitors without causing any call of duty Modern Warfare GPU Not Supported error issue.
3. Installing Required Drivers
In this method, we will see how to download the required graphics to eliminate the Modern Warfare GPU Not Supported error. Follow the steps now.
- STEP 1. First of all, Launch the GeForce Experience application
- STEP 2. Once the application is opened, click on the Drivers tab from the horizontal menu
- STEP 3. Now click on the 3-Dot menu
- STEP 4. Choose either Express installation or Custom installation
- STEP 5. Once you have selected it, you will be prompted to download it. Click the download button
- STEP 6. Now install it, and once the installation is done, restart your system
4. Adding Modern Warfare to the Graphics Priority List
If the call of duty Modern Warfare GPU Not Supported error still persists, follow the steps,
- STEP 1. Open up Settings
- STEP 2. Now Navigate to the System settings > Display
- STEP 3. Under the Display tab at the bottom, click on Graphics settings
- STEP 4. Select the Classic app from Choose an app to set the preference option
- STEP 5. Now click on Browse and choose the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare installation folder on your C: drive
- STEP 6. Select the .exe launcher file in the folder
- STEP 7. Once done, select it and choose Options
- STEP 8. Now put it on High performance and save the settings
5. Tweaking the HOST File
So if you have cross-checked the system requirements and your system satisfies, follow these call of duty Modern Warfare GPU Not Supported error methods. In this method, we will be making changes in the Host File. For better understanding, follow the steps.
- STEP 1. First of all, uninstall the existing Nvidia GFE client, then restart your system
- STEP 2. Once the uninstallation is done. Open the browser and go to this link.
- STEP 3. Download the client, and make sure always to download the latest version
- STEP 4. Install the GFE client
- STEP 5. Once the installation is done, do not open it
- STEP 6. Navigate to the below location
- STEP 7. Locate the file name Hosts, right-click on it and open it with Notepad
- STEP 8. Now put the below in that file
- STEP 9. Once done, save the file; don’t save it as .txt. Just HOSTS
In this troubleshooting guide on Modern Warfare GPU Not Supported Error. We have given you all the possible ways to fix the issue. We hope that you fix your problem.
For more guides, tips, and other tech stuff, follow us.
Hello! I am looking into the service of notification for how to belittle my monthly payment. Currently, I contain thither $75,000 in swot difficulties, and I take advantage of CommonBond. I infer that the larger the loan, the bigger the monthly payment, but it has been strenuous to repress up with a $1,000 monthly payment. Is there any parenesis of leasing this payment lower? I planned already refinance four years ago, but there has to be something assorted I can do. Any bit of communication will purloin me pass‚ a bunch.
LA HISTORIA ES INTERESANTE
Hola, Bestabo, me alegra que te haya resultado útil, espero verte de nuevo.
Todo es muy abierto con una descripción clara de los desafíos. Fue realmente informativo. Su sitio es extremadamente útil. ¡Gracias por compartir!
¡Sí! Finalmente algo sobre entretenimiento.
la casa de las mil lamparas
Me alegré mucho de descubrir este sitio web. ¡¡Quería muchas gracias por su tiempo por esta maravillosa lectura !! Definitivamente aprecio cada detalle y te he marcado como favorito para que veas las cosas nuevas que publicas.
como agregar widgets de wordpress en modo de accesibilidad
encuesta de dibujos animados que cuchara en el estrado de los testigos es el mejor titulo
como usar gestos al hablar para parecer mas seguro