Failed attempting to join realm is a Minecraft game issue. The users face the issue in specific scenarios, including while joining the game, entering a world, or opening the game. Furthermore, the issue is not only limited to PC users. The issue has seen to appear in Nintendo Switch, iPad, mobile, Xbox, and other gaming devices. If you are also facing a similar issue, follow this guide. This guide contains all your answers to your queries.
Causes Of Minecraft Failed Attempting to Join Realm Problem
If we talk about the possible causes, there is no single or unique factor that triggers this issue. The issue might occur both from your side and the server side. You will face the issue if your Internet connection is unstable or working. If you are trying to join the game or your friend is trying to join and get the error, then chances are the login link or the code is incorrect. There are also good chances that the issue is from the server side. Below are all the major causes of the issue.
- Unstable internet connection or internet not working at all
- The login link or the login code is invalid while joining
- You and your friend might not have the same Minecraft version
- Active Firewall, Antivirus, or VPN
- Minecraft Server Issue
Similar Types Of Minecraft Failed Attempting to Join Realm Issue
- Minecraft realms are not working
- Nintendo Switch
- Minecraft realms error 503
- Minecraft realms status
- Minecraft realms maintenance
- Failed to close the realm
- Minecraft server status
How to Fix Minecraft Failed Attempting to Join Realm Issue
To fix the Minecraft windows 10 Issue, we have collected some of the best solutions to help you.
1. Check If your Internet is Working
So, you can first check if your Internet does not have any Failed Attempting to Join Realm Xbox one issues. Follow the below points to make sure that your internet is working fine.
- Open up the Web Browser and check if the websites are opening fine
- Go to the Ookla website and check the Internet Speed; you need at least 5 MBps of a stable connection
If both the above points are satisfied. Proceed to method 2. For those who are not able to get pass-through point 1. Follow the below points.
If your speed is low, contact your ISP and tell them to increase your Internet speed.
- Disconnect, then Reconnect to your connection
- Restart your Router
- Restart your Game
- Restart your System
2. Facing Issues while joining the Game
So if your internet is fine and you are facing the Failed Attempting to Join Realm, please try again later while joining the game with your friend, then go through the below points.
- Cross-check if the login link or the login code is correct
- If you are entering it right, contact your friend and ask him to verify it as well
If everything seems right, chances are that you and your friend might not use the same Minecraft version.
3. Turn OFF Antivirus, Firewall, or VPN
Multiple users have confirmed that if you are playing the game on your PC and facing the Minecraft Failed Attempting to Join Realm issue, your Antivirus, Firewall, or VPN may be active.
In that case, temporarily disable them so the game can run without issue.
4. Check Privacy & Safety Settings
Another thing that is often overlooked is safety and privacy settings. Go to the setting and make sure that the below two options are enabled to get rid of Failed Attempting to Join Realm windows 10.
You can enable these settings from the Xbox website and the console.
- Multiplayer Online
- Create and Join Club
5. Xbox Live/Nintendo Online Subscription
XBOX: If you are playing on Xbox, you need Xbox live gold subscription to play the game
Nintendo: In case you are on a Nintendo switch, you need to have Nintendo online subscription to play the game to get back from Failed Attempting to Join Realm Xbox one issue.
PC & Mobile: You need to have an Xbox live account; no need for Xbox live gold
In the above guide, we have gone through various solutions to fix Minecraft’s Failed Attempting to Join Realm Issue. The guide talks about all the possible causes as well.
We hope your Failed Attempting to Join Realm issue is fixed; for more similar guides, follow us. Thank you!
Hello, Neat post. There is a problem along with your site in internet explorer, may test this… IE still is the market leader and a big component of other people will miss your excellent writing because of this problem.