It is very frustrating when you launch your favorite game, and it crashes immediately or fails to run. Gamers who have installed Rockstar’s Crime adventure game La Noire face game crash issues. Every time the user launches the game, it either crashes right away or nothing happens; there are no error dialogue boxes and no error report. If the same thing is happening to you, follow this guide. This is a known error, and many users face the same issue. This guide discusses why this issue occurs and demonstrates some solutions by which you can eliminate La Noire Not Launching Issue within a few moments.
Why is La Noire Not Launching?
You must be wondering suddenly why the game is reacting like that; well, it is because of certain known reasons. For starters running the La Noire without the administrator’s permission will result in not launching the game, or it will crash instantly. Secondly, if you have enabled Beta participation on your steam client, the issue also occurs. Thirdly, if you have activated or run an incorrect DirectX version, the game also crashes. Finally, there are also chances that the game files might have got corrupted. And lastly, the incorrect location of the game also results in the issue.
- Running the La Noire without the administrator’s permission
- Enable the Beta participation on your steam client
- Running an incorrect DirectX version
- Game files might have got corrupted
- Incorrect location of the game
Similar Types of La Noire Not Launching Issues
- La noire is not launching windows 7
- La noire not launching steam 2020
- La noire not launching Reddit
- La noire not launching steam 2021
- La noire won’t launch in 2020
- La noire is already running error
- How to start la noire in offline mode
- La noire not launching steam Reddit
How to Fix La Noire Not Launching Problem Issue
To fix the La Noire Not Launching Issue below, you will get all the solutions working for the users. Make sure that you follow the steps correctly.
1. Run Game as Administrator
So the very first solution that we suggest is to run the game with the administrator permissions simply. A lot of users have confirmed that this method works. So follow the below steps to see how you can run the game with administrator permission.
- STEP 1. Head to your Steam shortcut on the Desktop
- STEP 2. Right-click on it and select Properties
- STEP 3. Now click on the Compatibility tab; now tick the option as in the picture below
- STEP 4. Click on Apply, then OK; once done, try running the game
2. Use DirectX 11 or 12
Make sure that you are using the correct version of DirectX. Chances are that you are using the lower version of DirectX. Any version below DirectX 11 will result in the issue. Follow the below methods to fix the problem.
- STEP 1. To check the current version of DirectX, press the Windows+R key
- STEP 2. In the run window, type dxdiag and hit Enter
- STEP 3. Now at the bottom, check the DirectX version
- STEP 4. If it is below DirectX 11, then you have to install it manually
- STEP 5. Open up a browser, click on this link
- STEP 6. Now download the DirectX and install it
- STEP 7. After installing, run the game
3. Opt Out of Beta Participation from Steam Client
Multiple users have confirmed that you participated in your steam client in beta, then the forum crashed. The reason is still unknown, but the guns are just fine when you are out from beta participation.
- STEP 1. Launch Steam client, now on the top click on Steam > Settings
- STEP 2. While being in the Account settings; on the right click on the Change button under Beta participation
- STEP 3. Now Select NONE – Opt out of all beta programs and click OK
4. Check Integrity of Game Files
If you have recently updated windows, the client, or the game, then there are chances that the game files might have been corrupted. Please go through this method even if you have not updated anything. This method will check and verify all the game files, and if there are any issues, they will be fixed.
- STEP 1. Run Steam client, navigate to the Library
- STEP 2. Look for L. A Noire and Right-click on it, click Properties
- STEP 3. Now click on the Local Files tab, click Verify Integrity of Game Files
The process can take a few minutes; after the process is completed, check the game.
Game crashes are very common; the issue usually occurs for very common reasons. La Noire Not Launching Issue is also a similar problem. The guide talks about all the possible causes and some of the best solutions for this problem.
For more guides on games and game news, stay tuned. Thank you!