We all know Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy series, and Six Seige is a successor to Tom clancy Patriots. The game is a tactical shooter game and can be played single and multiplayer. If you like destruction, shooting, and many actions, this game will surely satisfy you. The game is already released for PC, Xbox One and PS4. Today’s guide is especially for PC users, as some are facing crash issues. According to the users, the game crashes right away whenever they try to launch or run the game. This guide aims to give you possible and working ways to fix the rainbow six siege crashing issue.
Causes of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Crashing Problem
Talking of the possible causes behind Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Crashing mid-game Issue, the main cause is R6 sound data. Developers themselves have confirmed that R6 sound data is responsible for these crash issues. Furthermore, the outdated graphics driver is also a possible cause. Some users have confirmed that the issue occurs if the cloud saves are turned on. Last but not least is RAM capacity. If multiple applications are running in the background, the game does not leave with enough RAM and thus resulting in a crash.
- R6 sound data
- Outdated graphics driver
- Cloud save turned on
- Low RAM capacity
Similar Types of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Crashing Issue
- When joining the game in 2019
- Rainbow six siege crashing pc 2020
- PC 2019
- Rainbow six siege crashed on a startup
- Mid game
- August 2019
- Rainbow six siege crashing on the menu
- Mid game 2020
How to Fix Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Crashing Issue
Well, fixing Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Crashing 2019 Issue is not too hard to fix; using the below demonstrated methods, you can easily get rid of this issue. All the below methods are working as suggested by the developers and users.
1. Deleting R6 Sound Data & Verifying Integrity of File
This method will be done in two parts. In the first part, we will delete the problematic R6 sound data, as suggested by the developers. Then in the second part, we will check the integrity of the files. Follow the below methods to easily understand and fix the Rainbow Six Siege Crashing on the startup issue.
A). Delete R6 Sound Data
- STEP 1. Make sure that you have close the game completely
- STEP 2. Now head to the game installation directory
For Steam: Steam\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege\sounddata\pc
For Uplay: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege\sounddata\pc
- STEP 3. Once you have reached the installation directory, delete the PC folder
B). Checking the Integrity of Game Files
- STEP 1. Launch Steam and head to the Game Library
- STEP 2. In the game library, locate and right-click on Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Seige
- STEP 3. In the Properties window, head to the Local Files tab
- STEP 4. Below you will find a button to verify the integrity of game files; click on it
- STEP 5. Let the process complete, once done try launching the game, and hopefully, the issue will be gone
2. Disabling Cloud-Save
Another major cause of this Rainbow Six Siege Crashing pc 2017 issue is activated cloud save in Uplay. Multiple users have confirmed that if the cloud save is activated, and then you might face the issue. By following the below steps, you can easily disable the cloud save.
- STEP 1. While you are running the U-play client, click the menu, then go to Settings
- STEP 2. Now head to the General tab; you will find an option for Enable Cloud Save Synchronization for supported games; uncheck the option
- STEP 3. Also, make sure to uncheck Enable in-game overlay for supported games as well
- STEP 4. Once done, save the changes, and you are done; try running the game
3. Perform a Clean Boot
Clean boot ensures that no third-party applications or services are running after the system startup. If many applications, processes, and services are running, it takes all the RAM and CPU memory, and the games crash. Use the below Rainbow Six Siege Crashing pc steps to free up some RAM and prevent third-party apps from running.
- STEP 1. Go to the Start menu, type Run, and Hit Enter
- STEP 2. In the Run box, type msconfig then hit Enter
- STEP 3. Now go to the Services Tab and tickmark on Hide all Mircosoft service
- STEP 4. Also, click on Disable all button, now go to the Startup tab
- STEP 5. Below click on the Open Task Manager link
- STEP 6. All the applications that you see are the one that runs at the startup
- STEP 7. Disable each of them by right click > Disable
- STEP 8. Go back to the System Configuration window and click Apply
In this guide, we have seen different ways by which the Rainbow Six Siege Crashing issue can be fixed. This guide briefly discusses the possible causes and demonstrates all the solutions to this issue.
For more guides like this Rainbow Six Siege Crashing, follow us. Thank you!
Thank you, I’ve just been looking for information about this
topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I’ve found out so
far. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?
Best view i have ever seen !
Hi! I have that problem when i play rainbow six siege it always crashes middle of the game, i tried to delete the pc folder but i cant fin it anywhere, sounddata either. Can you please help me? I just want to play it with my friend who just got the game.
Hello 🙂 Your post is very brilliant and fascinated, I like the idea and conception. I retargeting main address for all friends… 🙂 Thanks!
Ca Resume tout!
Este sitio web realmente tiene toda la información que necesitaba sobre este tema y no sabía a quién preguntar.
The spike in consumer prices that left inflation at a four-decade high of 6.8% in November prompted the Federal Reserve to dramatically shift its approach as it eyes earlier and faster interest rate hikes.
Gracias por el gran artículo..
7 pasos para asumir la responsabilidad por las malas acciones
postgresql instruccion seleccionar
despues de la guerra del siglo el nuevo partido intento luchar contra mayweather y pacquiao en los tribunales