If you are a user trying to access Xbox live using Xbox 360 but getting error code 8015402b. Well, you are not the only user who has encountered this error. A lot of users have been facing this issue lately. Users have reported when trying to create a Microsoft; the error seems to appear for no reason. There are other scenarios as well in which the error appears, like when adding a daily member to the Microsoft Xbox account. Now, if you are new to Xbox live or don’t know how to fix the issue. Well, we have got you covered; this troubleshooting guide will go through all possible ways to fix error code 8015402b.
Causes of Error Code 8015402b Problem Issue
From the introductory part, we can see that the error seems to appear when creating an account or adding a family member to your account. As from the executives of Microsoft, the Xbox error code 8015402B error simply mean that your account has not been verified yet with the MSA.
- Account Not Verified With MSA
Similar Types of Error Code 8015402b Problem Issue
- Microsoft account
- Xbox live 8015402B
- Xbox 360
- Xbox logo 8015402B
- Xbox Kinect
- Xbox stats 8015402B
- WW Xbox
- Xbox year in review 8015402B
- Xbox 360 live free
- Www Xbox com games 8015402B
How to Fix Error Code 8015402b Problem Issue
In this section, we will cover the possible ways by which you can easily fix Xbox 360 error code 8015402b on Xbox Live.
If you agree that your account isn’t verified with the MSA, then fixing this won’t be that hard; it can be fixed with the help of the verification you gave during the account creation. Still, if that fails to work, we will force the account to download the profile locally.
1. Verifying the Mail
So the most obvious solution would be to verify the mail first; however, if you are getting the Xbox error code 8015402B error while creating the account, head to method 3. The method only works if you have access to the backup email you gave while creating the account.
Microsoft is extra precautions when it comes to Gmail or Yahoo accounts. While if the backup account is Microsoft (outlook), it is bypassed.
- STEP 1. Simply click on Verify email address, and a confirmation is then sent to your email id
- STEP 2. Open the email ID, and once you find the verification email, open the email
- STEP 3. Now in the email, there should be mentioned the confirmation link
- STEP 4. Click on the confirmation link, and you will be redirected to Microsoft
- STEP 5. You will see that your account has been verified
- STEP 6. You can now add family members, too, without any Xbox 360 error code 8015402B errors
2. Downloading the Profile Locally
If you are still experiencing the Xbox error 8015402B error with your account, then use this method. Multiple users have confirmed this method to be working.
In this method, we will manually download the profile and use it to log in without getting any errors. Follow the steps now for a better understanding.
- STEP 1. Head to the initial Sign Up screen
- STEP 2. Here you can see multiple options regarding the accounts
- STEP 3. Kindly scroll to the extreme right
- STEP 4. Locate the option saying Download Profile, and click on it
- STEP 5. Once you have clicked, a new window will open up
- STEP 6. Simply click on the Download profile and follow all the on-screen instructions
- STEP 7. Once done, now you can easily use this to log in without experiencing the error code Xbox 8015402b.
3. Creating the Account on the Web
If you are someone who is constantly getting errors while creating the Xbox 360 error 8015402B error, this method is for you. In this method, we will create the account by manually going to the Microsoft website and creating the account from the browser.
Also, remember that you will lose all your data stored on the previously used Microsoft account on Xbox. So if you are ready, head to the steps.
- STEP 1. Open up your browser and go to this link
- STEP 2. You will see that the Microsoft Accounts page is opened up, now click on Sign In
- STEP 3. While you are on the Sign-in screen, you have to click on Create One!
- STEP 4. Now, simply follow the on-screen instructions to create your new Microsoft account
- STEP 5. Make sure not to use that previous or existing mail address. also, do not forget to complete the certification process
- STEP 6. Once the process has been completed, head to the Xbox console, and perform the signup process that you have recently created
- STEP 7. Once the validation is done, simply log in and add members, and you won’t be getting any error code 8015402B error
We have demonstrated all the possible ways by which you can eliminate the Xbox error 8015402b on Xbox Live. We have briefly discussed the possible causes of the issue and its respective solutions.
Follow us for more guides, tips, and interesting tech stuff like this Xbox 8015402B. Thank you!
The work you did is so nice and creative… I have visited some sites and found you the best worker some are here working hard also…
* A digital code will be sent to you via email that allows your gift recipient to purchase popular games, add-ons and map packs.
Wow, incredible blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you made running a blog look easy. The whole glance of your website is magnificent, let alone the content material!
I join. It was and with me.
It agree, it is the remarkable answer