Getting errors while playing is common, and there is nothing wrong with it; the issue here is to fix the errors. Obviously, we can contact customer care, but it is a long process, and sometimes we don’t even get assistance. So it is better to fix your issues on your own. In this troubleshooting guide, we will be going over some very common and most occurring ps4 error. These errors have been a nightmare for many users, especially those new to the PS. In this troubleshooting guide, we have included most of the PS 4 errors and their resolution methods.
Causes of PS4 Error Code Problem Issue
Errors are unpredictable, obviously, there is a reason why they appear, but most of the time, there is more than one cause. Depending upon the error, the cause can be your bad internet connection, bad DNS configuration, corrupted system files or game files, outdated game, or your PS firmware. Furthermore, there are some other causes as well that are temporary, and a simple restart or power cycle is enough to fix the PS4 Error issue. While some require a complete factory reset.
- Bad internet connection
- Bad DNS configuration
- Corrupted system files or game files
- Outdated game or your PS firmware
- Server Issues
- Account Issues
Similar Types of PS4 Error Code Problem Issues
- Ps4 error ce-34878-0
- Ps4 error np-37602-8
- Ps4 error ce-30005-8
- Ps4 error ce-36244-9
- Ps4 error np-36006-5
- Ps4 error 2020
- Ps4 error ce-36329-3
- Ps4 error ws 374037
- Ps4 safe mode
- Ps4 error su-30746-0
How to Fix PS4 Error Code Problem Issue
In this section, we will be going through most of the PS4 error; we will be giving you the along with the error.
1. PS 4 Error Code : NW-31453-6/ NW-31297-2 / CE-33991-5/ CE-33945-4/ CE-33987-0/ NP-31952-0/ WV-33899-2, WV-36450-7
These are network-specific errors, and these ps4 error su-30625-6 usually occur if you have a bad internet connection or a slow or unstable internet connection. To fix these errors, below are all the ways you can try.
A). Check PSN Service Status
- Head to the link and check if all the Playstation network services are up and running
B). Check Your Internet Connection
- If all the PSN services are live, make sure that your internet is working; try browsing different websites
- Alternatively, you can go to Settings > Network > Test Internet Connection to check the internet
C). Update Router Firmware
- STEP 1. Go to the Router Manufacturer’s Website and download the latest firmware
- STEP 2. Now open up the Router’s Administrative Console
- STEP 3. Now look for update settings, and there browse the latest firmware file that you have downloaded and installed it
D). Change DNS on PS4
- STEP 1. Open Playstation and go to Settings > Network settings > View Connection Status
- STEP 3. Note down IP Address, Subnet Mask, and the Default Gateway
- STEP 4. Go back to Network setting > Set Up Internet Connection
- STEP 5. Select your connection > Custom > Manual
- STEP 7. Put down IP Address, Subnet Mask, and the Default Gateway that you noted down
- STEP 8. Use any of the following DNS configurations
- Google: Primary DNS: 126.96.36.199, Secondary DNS: 188.8.131.52
- Cloudflare: Primary DNS: 184.108.40.206, Secondary DNS: 220.127.116.11
- OpenDNS: Primary DNS: 18.104.22.168, Secondary DNS: 22.214.171.124
- STEP 9. Now click Next; for MTU Settings, choose Automatic; for the Proxy Server, choose Not to Use
2. PS4 Error Code: SU-30645-8/ C4-34878-0/ CE-30774-1/ CE-35406-8 / SU-35931-1/ SU-30746-0
These ps4 error ws-37403-7 codes appear when your system files are corrupted, damaged, or your PS4 is outdated. These errors require you to install a fresh update installation.
A). Use the Original Hard Drive & Correct Partition
- If you have recently changed or updated your PS4 hard drive, you might get into these errors; eliminating it is recommended to use the original hard drive.
- Make sure that your USB storage device is formatted with FAT partition type, and any other partition will result in the ps4 error ce-34878-0
B). Updating PS4 Firmware
- STEP 1. While you are on the PlayStation Home screen > go to the Settings
- STEP 3. Now click on System Software Update
- STEP 4. Your PS4 will check for the latest firmware, so make sure you are connected to the internet
- STEP 5. If there are any pending updates, install them
C). Updating Game
- STEP 1. While you are on the PlayStation Home screen, go to the Problematic game
- STEP 2. Press the Options button on the controller, click on Check for update
- STEP 4. If there are any updates present, install them
3. PS 4 Error Code: NP-32062-3/ CE-34878-0/ CE-35406-8/ CE-36244-9
All of these ps4 error ce-36329-3 are also related to system issues, and these errors occur due to misconfigured settings and corrupted files. The only way to get these errors is by Initialization.
- STEP 1. On the PlayStation Home screen, go to the Settings
- STEP 2. At the bottom, you will Initialize the PS4 option
- STEP 3. Click on to start the process, follow the on-screen instructions
- STEP 4. Once the process is finished, restart PS and try running the games
4. Account Issues/ Voucher Issues/ Payment Issues
- E-8200002E: The ps4 error su-30746-0 appears because of incorrect credit or debit card information or address. Make sure that it is the same as the SEN account.
- E-82000138: The error appears when you use any voucher code. The error appears if the voucher exceeds the $150 or 150 euros limit.
- E-82000133: Th error appears when the voucher is expired or you have entered the code incorrectly
- E-80558337: The error appears when your PS cant recognizes the content properly. To fix this, download the content again.
- NP-31730-4: The error appears when your account is logged in and you trying to use a feature that requires your account to be logged in
- WS-36812-0: To fix this error, ask your friend again to send the request so that you can join the party
- WS-36782-6: The ps4 error ce-30005-8 appears when you have crossed the limit of maximum friend requests limit on your account. You have to wait until the limit is renewed.
- WS-37337-3, WS-37368-7, WS-37338-4: It appears when your account has been suspended, you have to contact customer care to resolve the issue
5. PS 4 Error Code: WS-37501-6/ WS-37504-9/ WS-37432-9/ WS-36856-8/ WS-36855-7
- All of these ps4 error ce-34788-0 are server issues, and you can not do anything to fix these errors. If you are getting these errors, wait for 24 hours; usually, these errors are fixed within that time.
6. Other PS 4 Error Codes
Several other PS4 codes don’t have multiple solutions and only appear because of specific ps4 error su-42481-9 issues.
- CE-35287-5: PSN service is down
- CE-35489-9: Country Region Issues
- WV-33917-3: Unsupported webpage; try using your PC or phone to visit the website
In the above troubleshooting guide, we have gone through a lot of error codes. We have tried to cover as many PS4 error codes as we could. However, if you are getting an error code that is not listed here, tell us in the comments. We have gone through all the errors with their causes and fixes.
We hope your PS4 Error problem is solved; for more troubleshooting guides, follow us. Thank you!
I have a error ce-30359-0. I have deleted cold war off my console. I delete modern warfare and am reinstalling it for the 2nd time
Dar más vueltas que un tonto.
Hi I have a error code ws-45487-8