NBA2K is a sports game series that features an outstanding simulation-based game of basketball. The series has twenty-one primary installments, excluding the spinoffs. NBA2K is known worldwide, and that is why available for almost all gaming devices, including Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo, PC, etc. Our today’s guide is based on a well-known issue of the game called efeab30c error code. Countless users have reported complaints regarding this issue. According to the users, whenever a user tries to play the game online or in multiplayer mode, the issue occurs. Furthermore, the issue can occur on any gaming device. It’s not just limited to the PC version. If you are also facing this, follow this guide. We will be giving you some working solutions to fix this issue.
Causes of Error Code EFEAB30C Problem Issue
The EFEAB30C NBA 2k16 Error Issue can occur due to some known reasons. As reported by the developers and technical experts, the issue occurs because of an outdated version of the game. Your email account attached with the game needs to be verified again. Furthermore, if you have multiple 2K accounts linked to the console, the error also seems to occur. If your game’s reserved space is deleted from the hard drive or your data is out of sync, then the issue persists.
- An outdated version of the game
- Email not verified
- Multiple 2K accounts linked to the console.
- Data is damaged or out of sync.
- Some connection issues
Similar Types of Error Code EFEAB30C Issues
- nba 2k18 error code efeab30c
- efeab30c 2k17
- how to fix error code efeab30c 2k18
- 4b538e50 2k17
- efeab30c 2k16
- 2k18 error code efeab30c ps4
- 4b538e50 2k18 ps4
- how to connect to 2k servers 2k18 ps4
How to Fix Error Code EFEAB30C Problem Issue
Fixing the NBA2K17 error code EFEAB30C Error Issue is not that hard to issue. According to many users and developers, the issue is related to the network, game data, and the account. If you are getting the 4B538E50 error, then also the below methods are applicable. All of the methods are tested and found to be working.
1. Update the Game to the Latest Version
One of the most obvious causes of the EFEAB30C NBA 2k17 Xbox one Error Issue is when a user runs a game that has been outdated for a while. The error has commonly seen on consoles, including Xbox One and PS4. PC is not an exception. When the game version gets outdated, it prevents the user from using any online game functionality.
Usually, the game updates itself automatically, but sometimes you need to update it forcefully.
- STEP 1. While you are on the game, try closing and reopening it a couple of times
- STEP 2. If the above steps did not work, head to the Downloads and download the latest NBA driver
- STEP 3. If you are using the PC version or the Steam version, try playing the game in the offline mode a couple of times or leave it idle. After a few moments, you will get the update & the error 2k17 efeab30c gone.
2. Confirm/Verify the Registered Email Account
Another common cause behind the NBA 2k16 efeab30c Error Issue is when a user does not verify the email registered to the MyPlayer account. If you are a new user and facing this issue, this might the cause.
In order to verify the account, you require a PC or similar device. It is not possible from the game directly. Once you are on the PC, follow the below steps to easily verify the registered email account.
- STEP 1. Once you have opened up the browser, Open the NBA Website
- STEP 2. Once the webpage is opened, on the top right, click the Sign In button
- STEP 3. Now you have to choose the gaming platform on which you are playing the game
**NOTE: In case you have more than one platform choose the one with an error issue.
- STEP 4. Now you will be prompted to enter your credentials
- STEP 5. Once you are logged in, your account will be verified, or check for the verification link in your mail inbox
- STEP 6. Once the email id has been verified, try running the game, and hopefully, it will work fine & the error efeab30c Nba 2k17 ps4 is fixed.
3. Adding Game to the Exception List of Firewall (PC Users)
If you face a PC issue and have already gone through the above methods, use this method. Multiple users have reported that if you are using any third-party antivirus or not using il, then the NBA 2k error code efeab30c Xbox one issue persists.
Firewall or antivirus prevents the Game from using the network, and when the communication could not take place and the issue persists. The below steps will allow the game in the exception list of firewalls. In the case of third-party antivirus, you have to add the game to Antivirus’s exception list manually.
- STEP 1. Go to the Start Menu and type Control Panel, then hit Enter
- STEP 2. Once you are in the Control panel, change the view to Category and click on System and Security
- STEP 3. Now on the right click on Windows Defender Firewall / Windows Firewall
- STEP 4. On the top left, click on Allow an app or feature through the Windows Defender Firewall link
- STEP 5. Below you will find a button called Allow another App, click on it, and browse the launcher file of the game
- STEP 6. Once you have to browse the launcher file, make sure to tick mark on the Private and Public checkbox and save the changes
- STEP 7. Once done, try running the game without getting this error code efeab30c.
4. Use the Linked Account to Play the Game
According to the NBA2K policy, you can link a maximum of 5 accounts to the console. If you try to use or add another account this will exceed the limit of maximum account limit, and you will face the error code efeab30c NBA 2k17. This will be considered as spamming and abusing the policy. In the worst-case scenario, your account might get blocked.
So it is suggested that you use the already linked or registered accounts to play the game. There is no way you can bypass the maximum account limit so that you will get rid of the 2k error code efeab30c.
5. Reinstall the Game without Deleting Data (PC Users)
If all of the above-given methods fail to resolve your 2k17 error code efeab30c Xbox one issue, then the issue is with the game. In order to fix the issue, you have to reinstall the game without deleting all the important data of the file. Follow the below steps to do so.
- STEP 1. Press Windows key+R on your keyboard. A small box will open up. Type appwiz.cpl and press Enter
- STEP 2. Scroll through the application list, and locate NBA, now right click and Uninstall
- STEP 3. Once you hit the Uninstall button, you will be prompted to keep your files. Make sure to choose. Yes.
- STEP 4. Once the game is uninstalled, it is suggested to restart the system
- STEP 5. After restart install the game, while the installation process, you will see the message Installer Is Retrieving Files
- STEP 6. Make sure not to hit Cancel until the process is complete
- STEP 7. Once the installation is done, try moving back and forth between the game options, and hopefully, the game will automatically detect the update & the NBA 2k16 error code efeab30c Xbox one solved.
We have gone through all the possible solutions required to fix the NBA2K EFEAB30C error issue in the above guide. We have briefly talked about all the possible causes of the issue also.
We hope by following this guide, and your EFEAB30C issue is fixed, for a more similar guide follows us. Thank you!